The one with her kiss with the other twin

Emma's pov

I woke up one morning excited. I opened my eyes and rubbed them tiredly. Once I was fully awake I looked around. I was in Dylan's room. His room was dim, not much lightly coming through his closed curtains. The room was mostly clean with some of his clothes messily thrown onto the couch. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. 5:43am. Geez, why couldn't I sleep in like a normal elf? I sighed as I turned over on the bed to my right to lay on my side. I felt an immediate smile appear on my face. There he was, sleeping peacefully but looking so cute. Dylan was laying on his stomach, a loose gray t shirt on with shorts. His face was turned towards me on the pillow, his pink lips slightly open, releasing soft rumbles of snores. His dirty blonde hair messy fallen over his forehead rather than being swooped back in his new, shorter hairstyle.

I stroked his arm gently, feeling his baby soft skin under mine.

He eventually awoke ten minutes later. He open his dark ice blue eyes to peer at me confusedly through slightly opened slits.

"May I help you?" He grumbled as he turned over to his other side, pulling the blanket with him.

He was not a morning person. He probably wasn't happy I woke him.

I rolled my eyes and shook his shoulder as he faced his back towards me.

"Dylannn." I whined as I ruffled his hair.

He didn't turn, trying to fall back asleep.

"please, shhh." He hushed me quietly, pulling his shoulder away.

I grumbled as I scooted closer and pressed myself to his back, wrapping my arms around his waist. I buried my face into the crook of his neck from behind when he still didn't respond.

I leant to the side and pressed my lips against his throat a few times, pecking small kisses.

He turned his face to look at me with narrowed eyes.

"That's not fair." He grumbled while fighting a smile as he turned around to face me.

I smiled up at him goofily as we laid there, knowing I played a low card. I was laying on my back, looking up at him. He was laying on his side next to me. He was leaning his body to hover over mine from the side as he put an arm around my waist from the other side of me, pulling me into his chest.

I stared up at him, admiring his beauty. His soft, faintly tan toned skin as soft as ever. His baby pink lips slightly parted, showing off an array of pearly white teeth. I ran my fingers through his messy, dirty blond hair, swooping it off his forehead. My hand trailed down to rest on his cheek as my breathing hitched when he stared down at me with beautiful dark ice blue eyes through long, light brown lashes.

I wrapped an arm around his waist as I leant up. He muttered a few cuss words in defeat as he leant down. Our lips met roughly. It felt like fireworks in my mouth when his tongue roamed freely in it.

Then he pulled away, tired and annoyed from being woken so early.

We lied there quietly, panting slightly for air. He slipped a hand up my shirt and set it gently on my tiny baby bump.

"How many months?" He whispered as he kissed my neck, quick and hard.

"Almost two." I mumbled, enjoying his lips on me, sure to leave bruises.

He smiled at me as he pulled away. "I love you." He whispered as he put a hand on my cheek.

I leant up for a kiss but he leant away. His face changed to an expression I couldn't name. He longed for my lips but had been stopping himself lately. He didn't want us to do anything to hurt the baby. That's why he was even reluctant to kissing me, fearing of the long nights it always excelled to.