The one where everyone is sad

Forkle leaped the crew back to one of the black swan hideouts. It was around 11pm.

Everyone gathered in a huge meeting room with another 5 elves who were cleaning up the wounds on the crew.

Biana sat on the right side of the table next to Fitz. In front of her was Linh. In front of Fitz was Keefe. Tam was resting in the room next to them, still unconscious.

A lady was dabbing the gash on linhs forehead as a guy was treating the bruises on Fitz's chest. Another lady was giving Biana viles to drink. Keefe was sitting in his chair with his legs crossed and stretched out in front of him. His arms crossed and his face serious. He was thinking of a plan.

All of them were thinking.

Ethan and emma were sitting on the couch in the corner of the room, watching the most famous elves in the Lost Cities get treated after their big mission. Both were in awe.

Once Biana was treated by her nurse she stood up from the table.

"I'm checking on tam." She told everybody as she left to see her boyfriend.

As Biana left the room her nurse put her stuff on the table in front of Keefe and reached to treat the cut on his cheek.

Keefe scrunched his face in pain as she dabbed his cheek.

He gently pushed her hand away from his face.

"I'm okay for now." He told her with a small smile.

"Are you sure Keefe?" The nurse looked at him caringly

Keefe nodded.

The nurse nodded and went over to Ethan and emma to check them for anything.

Linh and fitz glanced around each other, then looked back at Keefe who was deep in thought.

"Keefe you should really get treated." Fitz told his best friend.

"I'm okay." Keefe said, not looking at him.

"Atleast go take a hot shower." Linh told him as she put a hand on his across the table. "It'll help you take your mind off of things."

Keefe pulled his hand away. "I don't want to not think about it." He told her with an annoyed face. "We need to come up with a plan to get Sophie back." He told them as he got up and started pacing in front of the table, back and forth.

"We are thinking Keefe." Fitz told him. "But relax."

"Don't tell me to relax." Keefe turned his ire on his friends. "Sophie is still stuck there! Who even knows what they're doing to her. She could be dying for all we know. Did you even see how beat up she was?" He yelled.

Linh stood up from her seat.

"Keefe." She sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Keefe yanked away from her. "Don't Keefe me. I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me 'it's gonna be okay' and 'we will get her back' and 'she will be fine'." He teared up. "She's a person too! She'll be okay but she still has to go through that!" He yelled louder, voice faltering.

"Listen to me-" linh started as Fitz led Ethan and emma out of the room.

"No you listen to me." Keefe cut her off. "We need to go back and get Sophie now. She risked her life going in and didn't even come out." He started crying.

Linh grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug. He tried to pull away but Linh kept her grip on him. Keefe finally fell into her touch and hugged her back.