The one where she's gonna be a mom

Everyone spent one last night at the headquarters. The next day everyone went home.

Sophie walked into her house with keefe. They swung their clasped hands lightly as they walked up the stairs to her room.

"Finally!" Sophie exclaimed as she threw open the doors to her room.

"Home," Sophie entered the room. "Sweet," she front flipped onto her bed. "Home." She sighed as she sunk into her soft mattress.

Keefe laughed as he walked to her bed.

"You're really excited, aren't ya?" He smiled at her as he sat on the bed next to her.

"Obviously." She smiled at him as he sat against the headboard of her bed with his feet straight in front of him. "I haven't been home in almost 2 weeks!"

"I bet that place was horrible." Keefe looked at Sophie as she moved closer to him.

"It was." Sophie answered.

Keefe gave her a strange look as she sat on his lap.

"And I missed you." Sophie pouted as she leant closer to him.

"Are you okay?" Keefe asked as she put her hands on his chest.

"Yeah." Sophie rolled her eyes. "I just really missed you." She slowly undid the top few buttons of his shirt.

Keefe watched her confusedly.

"And your touch." She breathed as she ran her hands up his neck and held his face gently.

Now he stared at her, intrigued.

"Your lips." She touched his soft lips as she stared into his eyes.

Keefe closed his eyes as she kissed his bottom lip softly.

She bit down on his pink lips and he seized her. He grabbed her by the waist and held her as he kissed her deeply.

Soft kissing noises escaped their mouths as she pressed herself up against him on the headboard.

She undid his buttons as he kissed her collarbone. Sophie gasped as he pushed her onto the bed and layed on her as they kissed.

The next week

The crew was out shopping. It was going to be the end of the school year in 13 days and they all needed outfits for the end of the school year party.

The boys went to their own shops in Atlantis. The girls went to other shops.

Sophie, Linh, and biana were shopping for dresses.

"Guys?" Biana called.

Sophie looked up at her.

"Yeah?" Sophie asked.

"I don't feel so good." Biana's face was a bit green.

"You don't look so good either." Linh looked at her.

"Yeah. I feel like I'm gonna barf." Biana put a hand over her mouth.

"Um let's go to the bathroom." Sophie told her as Linh grabbed biana's hand and Sophie led the way.

They walked into the bathroom and Biana went straight to a stall. Sophie and Linh waited outside of her stall.

They looked away from the door with faces as they heard Biana throw up.

"Maybe you ate something bad?" Linh asked through the stall.

"Not sure." Biana wheezed before throwing up again.