The one with the month 4

4 months have passed. Now they had only four more since their parents would be there.

Dylan walked into Cole and Lily's room one evening at around 5:00pm. They never knocked unless the door was locked because the four of them had become incredibly close.

Cole was sitting on the couch with lily sitting across his lap. They both loved to watch Marvel movies, and that was what they were watching now.

"Hey guys." Dylan greeted them as he sat on the other side of the couch, where Lily's legs weren't splayed across.

"Hey." Cole nodded at his twin.

"Hi." Lily leant to the right of her and placed a kiss on Dylan's cheek. Cole didn't care of how she acted in front of Dylan or what she did. He was his twin and the four of them have been best friends since birth. Dylan was the same way with what Emma did around Cole.

"What're you guys doing?" Dylan asked them, looking at the tv as the end credits played.

"Just finished a movie mom told us to watch. Called iron man or something." Cole shrugged as lily pulled on his arms around her waist and he threw her a strange look before he let go of her.

Lily got up and went to her nightstand to grab a water bottle.

"Wanna go somewhere? Ems and I are bored." Dylan told them as lily came and sat on Cole's lap with a hand on his neck, facing Dylan.

"Sure." Lily told him. "Where should we go?"

"How about... Atlantis?" Emma asked as she walked into the room.

"Hey ems." Cole greeted her as she leant down and placed a kiss on his cheek. She sat on a loveseat by the side of the couch Dylan was on after giving him a quick, light kiss on the lips.

"Sure. We can go there." Lily shrugged. Dylan and Cole nodded.

"Hey- you okay babe?" Dylan asked Emma, peering at her face that looked slightly sick and green.

"Yeah... you don't look so good." Cole added concernedly.

"I'm fine." Emma shook her head slightly, trying not to think about the pain in her chest.

"Okay. Everyone get ready and meet downstairs in 15." Lily told them as she got up and went to her closet to choose an outfit.

When Emma and Dylan went to their room she went to the closet and ruffled through hundreds outfits.

Dylan watched her from his side of his closet as he chose an outfit, glancing at her once every 30 seconds. He noted how green she looked and how she wasn't talking about something to him, like always.

Then suddenly she clutched her stomach and ran to the bathroom. Dylan went after her, hearing her slam the bathroom door open. She ran to the toilet room and sat down next to the toilet, leaning over and puking badly.

Dylan fell on his knees next to her, rubbing her back in soothing circles while holding her hair back with his other hand.

Once she was done she closed the toilet seat before flushing it. She took a sip of her water bottle and washed out her mouth before spitting the water out into the toilet. She wiped her mouth with toilet paper after that. She sat there, head against the wall, hand on her chest, eyes closed, trying not to think about the pain aching in the chest.

Dylan slid next to her, sitting against the wall. He moved her to sit in between his legs and lean her head on his chest instead of the hard wall.

"What happened? You okay babe?" He asked softly, rubbing her back, noticing how her body was tense in his arms.

"No." She moaned, clutching her temples as a headache swirled through her brain.