The one where Tam Song's daughter is dating Keefe Sencen's son

Tam and fitz jogged into the house worriedly. They looked around to see Biana and Linh talking on the couch.

"Hey babe." Fitz smiled at Linh when he saw her as he sat on the couch next to her, pulling her into his side.

"Hi." Linh smiled sweetly at him before leaning in for a kiss.

"What took you guys so long?" Biana asked tam as he sat close beside her, leaning his head on her shoulder tiredly.

"Forkle made us monitor Atlantis for the neverseen." Tam yawned.

"Oh." Biana sighed.

"So what's going on?" Fitz asked from where he was sitting with Linh, who sat behind him, arms around his chest and chin in his shoulder.

Biana and Linh explained everything that happened quickly.

"So basically we need you to go up to Sophie's room and ask her what caused the fight." Biana told the boys from sitting across tams lap, arms around his neck from the side.

"Why don't us boys go to Keefe instead?" Fitz asked.

"No because Keefe will open up to us girls. And Sophie will tell you two anything." Linh explained.

"Aight." Tam shrugged.

Fitz and tam went upstairs and fitz knocked on Sophie's door.

No one answered. When they heard a door slam they jumped at the noise.

Fitz and tam walked in to see Sophie sitting at her vanity. Her hair was wet, she must've just gotten out of the shower. She had a towel on from her chest to her thighs. She was roughly brushing her hair so roughly it had to be brutally painful.

"Hey Sophie." Fitz greeted her.

Sophie's face turned murderous in the mirror. "Keefe I swear to-" she started before she recognized the voice that had spoken to her. Her best friends British accent was well known to her ears after so many years.

She whipped around to face Fitz and tam. "Oh. It's you two." Her expression was annoyed, not at them though.

"Yeah. So...what's up?" Tam asked her.

"What's up is that the stupid best friend you guys love is actually a real asshole." Sophie growled, still brushing her hair roughly.

"And why would you say that?" Fitz asked her confusedly.

"Because he's willing to break apart our familyyyy!" Sophie wailed, her brown eyes tearing.

Fitz and tam glanced at each other, surprised.

"Why don't you change and then we'll talk?" Tam told her softly, standing up and putting a hand on her bare shoulder.

She nodded and went to her closet to change. The boys sat on two chairs, waiting for her. When she was done changing tam looked up through silver dyed ends to see her in a small tube top shirt with spaghetti straps and light grey sweatpants, tightish at her waist, and then baggy until her ankles. It was a cute outfit.