The one where his request is accepted

A few days later
Sophie's pov

Keefe and I have a strong connection. Ever since we met we've been inseparable. When we were younger we weren't very touchy of each other of course. But after we started seriously dating we became more hands on.

And our abilities just strengthened our bond even more after we got married. Keefe can feel everything I feel. Every emotion of mine is shared with his. After years Keefe learned how to block out my emotions that were constantly suffocating him. But he still had a grip on what I felt like almost every day. Meanwhile, I could hear his every thought. Sometimes I didn't even try to hear his thoughts, they just came to me and I had to read them because I didn't have a choice. We've been tightly connected by our feelings and thoughts for years now. Our bond was indestructible.

Right now I was sitting next to Keefe in bed. We were sitting slouched against the many fluffy pillows behind us. Keefe was shirtless in boxers while I wore only my lacy undergarments. I was laying beside his slouched body, my arms wrapped around his slim waist. He had an arm around my waist too, holding me to his chest. He had pulled my right leg to rest between his legs while his hand rested on the back of my bare thigh on that leg. His other hand was on my bare side, rubbing gently. I had my arms wrapped firmly around his lightly defined abs, holding him close.

We were watching a romantic movie called 5 Feet Apart. It was a sad- happy movie. Keefe and I had made out earlier during the movie. I looked up at Keefe, instantly smiling at his chaotic and cute curls. His handsome face relaxed with his sharp jaw unintentionally clenched. His chest rose under my arms in a steady rhythm, both of us still energetic since it was 11:47pm.

I accidentally read a few of keefe's thought while I stared admirably at him. I flushed pink at his thoughts that were inappropriate and involved him and I together in bed.

That was another thing about us. When Keefe wanted me, his inappropriate thoughts were loud and obnoxious in my face. When I wanted him, my embarrassing lustful feelings clobbered him on accident. So when we wanted each other, it was clear to the other person.

Right now Keefe wanted me bad but hadn't said or done anything.

Keefe noticed my staring so he looked down at me now, his lustful eyes looking deep into mine. He ran his eyes over my mostly bare body then. I blushed pink after reading his thoughts when he bit his lip while looking at my body.

"Damn she's hot." One of the more appropriate thoughts of his was.

"Aw thanks baby." I smiled sweetly up at him.

He gave me a confused look before narrowing his eyes down at me.

"You reading my thoughts?" He questioned, leaning down and kissing my hair.

"Maybe." I grinned at him.

"Then you should know what I want." He mumbled, leaning over me a bit from the side.

"I know you want me on you right now." I whispered one of his thought out loud.

"And do you want me on you?" He asked me curiously, running a hand up the side of my thigh and rubbing.

"Right now." I nodded with a wide smile, kissing his neck once.

He flashed me a smirk and our undergarments were them stripped. He moved to lay over me in a plank position, his body fully bare. I grinned at him, reaching down to grab him since he was already hard. He let out a loud groan into my chest, biting and nipping at my skin.

"Do it." I panted into his chest, rubbing my other hand on the small of his back.

"Make me." He moaned into the crook of my neck, biting my throat then.