The one with Tam and Biana's date

Tam and Biana arrived at the restaurant in Atlantis at around 7:30.

They were having diner at a restaurant that was famous for their fish tanks. They were sitting at a medium sized round glass table with live fish in it. Around them was a fish tank, circular, half wall that circled around them. The wall was a bit higher than their height. It circled around them as a privacy wall. The fish tank had crystal clear blue water with beautiful and extraordinary fish in it. The restaurant was silent with soft talking and light classical music.

Tam was wearing jeans with a half sleeved black shirt. He was wearing a grey jacket over it.

They were looking over the menu, deciding what to order.

Biana had the menu high up in front of her face, blocking her face kind of. Tam had his menu held up low in front of him.

He looked up at her.

"Uhm-" he cleared his throat. "You look-" he started.

"Beautiful? Pretty? Wonderful? Cute? Hot? Amazing?" Biana cut him off without looking up from her menu. "I've heard it all." She sighed with a smile.

"Actually," tam leaned forward and put two fingers on the top of her menu and pushed it down gently so he could see her face. "I was going to say breathtakingly gorgeous..." he leant back in his chair with a smirk. "But you've probably heard that too."

Biana smiled sweetly at him.

"Well in that case, you look very cute." Biana told him.

"Cute? What happened to handsome?" Tam asked her with a questioning smile.

"Nope. Not handsome." She smiled as she pinched his cheek jokingly.

They ordered their food and had many conversations with a lot of laughing while eating.

Once they left the downtown they started walking down the brick streets of Atlantis. The sun was setting and the glass buildings were glowing with the reflections of the sunset light on them. The streets were like the ones in Paris. It was a beautiful sight.

As they were walking tam saw her bare arms and shoulders shivering. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.

"Oh." Biana whispered. "Thanks." She smiled up at him.

"No problem." Tam smiled down at her sweetly.

"So let me ask you something," Biana told him as they walked along the sidewalk.

"Hit me." He told her as he wrapped his left arm around her shoulders.

"So do you think that Keefe and Soph getting back together was the right thing?" She asked him.

Tam thought for a moment. "Um I dunno. I think it's great that they get along. But like it was so quick. They were only apart for what? Three months?" Tam asked her.

"Yeah." Biana nodded.

"So like it just happened so quick. One moment she hates him. One moment Fitz and keefe are beating each other up relentlessly. Then next few hours later they're dating." Tam said thoughtfully.

"Mmh. And even though I think it was too quick I think it's great they're friends again. They couldn't stay mad at each other for too long. And as long as they're happy, it's okay." Biana told him.

"Of course." Tam nodded.

"So let me ask you another something," Biana told him.

Tam nodded.

"Who do you think won the fight?" She smirked.

"Hmm..." he thought. "Your brother or my once frenemy..." he thought. "I hate to say it but the blonde wimp stood up and actually fought well." Tam smirked back.