The one where he can't say the same for his brother.

Cole and lili had slept in her room last night because she didn't want to send him home to his parents and stress him more yet.

Emma's point of view.

I woke up and looked around groggily. The room was still dark. It was like 5:30 in the morning. I looked down to see I was clothless in only my silk robe which was outlining my well curved features. I looked over at my bed and smiled when I saw Dylan laying there, on the pillow beside me.

He was sleeping peacefully, his dirty blonde hair in his eyes. He was shirtless with the blanket up to his stomach. He hand a hand on his stomach and one beside him on the bed. I tied a messy ponytail to get my hair out of my face. I moved closer and put a leg across his under the blanket, with a hand on his chest and my head on his pillow, cheek on his shoulder. I leant over to kiss him softly and then started to get up to take a shower.

Dylan went home later after he took a shower and ate breakfast with me.

Coles point of view

I got home at 8 am. I spent the night at Lily's house. Nothing happened of course.

Can't say the same for my brother.

Dylan walked into the house when I was eating breakfast in the living room, eating cereal while sitting on a fancy chair while watching tv.

He walked in with dripping brown hair. When our hair was wet after a shower it looked brown and not blonde. He was smiling faintly to himself. Weirdo. His shirt was untucked from his jeans, as always.

"What's up with you?" I asked him as he walked by me to the kitchen.

Dylan didn't turn around to see who was talking to him as he made a bowl of cereal. Why would he? My voice was his voice, so who else could be talking to him?

"Nothing." Dylan told me, pouring milk into his cereal.

"Where were you all night?" I asked him. I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it as he walked towards the living room with his breakfast.

"Emma's house." Dylan flushed pink like I did when I was embarrassed as he sat sprawled across the couch messily. He never had any manners, this was usual behavior of him.

"Ah." I smirked. "I see what happened." I smiled as I didn't look at him while taking a bite of my cereal.

"You do?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Weird happy smile? Hair wet after a shower? Shirt untucked?" I told him with a smirk. I wasn't a lonely guy, I've had my own share of these nights. Given my- or Dylan's- looks, I- or we, for that matter- could get anyone.

Dylan rolled his eyes at me. "Fine you got me." Then he thought for a moment. I knew what he was gonna say next. He was dumb but not stupid. "You weren't home all night either." He smirked slyly at me.

"And what about it?" I asked him, not looking him in the eyes.

He thought for a moment. "I can feel you're embarrassed and... strangely happy." Damn you empaths. I was the only person Dylan could feel emotions for without touching. Black swan said it was because we're identical twins. I just think it's because Dylan's annoying.

"And what about it?" I repeated.

He took a moment. My eyes widened when I felt him enter my mind. We were both telepaths and training to be cognates. We entered each other's minds without permission because we had such a close bond. Sometimes dylan read my thought to figure out things like this. I only allow him to do this so I could do it back to him.

"You spent the night with lily?!" He exclaimed after reading my thought I tried so hard to hide. But he was my twin after all.

"We didn't do anything." I mumbled as he snickered. "I was just keeping her company."

"You sure you didn't do anything?" Dylan wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes. "We started dating at the same time as you and ems but we're taking it slow."

"Loser." Dylan snickered.

I rolled my eyes.

But eventually smiled. On accident.