The one with Sophie's birthday pt2

Biana and Linh took Sophie upstairs to biana's room to give her a dress.

They dressed her up, applied new makeup, and did her hair better than her simple braids.

"When we're done Linh and I will go downstairs and you can come down anytime you want." Biana told Sophie as she applied fake eyelashes to Sophie's eyes as finishing touches to her makeup.

"Why can't we go downstairs together?" Sophie asked nervously.

"Don't worry about that. I'm almost done." Linh told Sophie with 3 bobby-pins in the left side of her mouth as she made her last improvements on Sophie's hair.

"Okay, I guess." Sophie agreed confusedly.

After 10 more minutes Linh and Biana were done.

"We'll be downstairs. Come down soon." Biana told Sophie as Linh walked out the door.

"Okay." Sophie said to her as she shut the door behind her.

Sophie put on her shoes and made sure her outfit was good before going to put on her jewelry. She delicately put keefe's earrings he picked out back on. She put on a bracelet and ring too. When she thought she was ready she opened the door.

The hallway lights were dim. She walked to the top of the stairs. When she looked down the spiraling stairs she saw the ballroom was dark.

Just as she was about to take her first step a spotlight went on. It was pointed right at Sophie.

She put her hand in front of her eyes to block out the blinding light.

She squinted down and saw the whole ballroom decorated in shades of red gold and light brown. It was beautiful. There was an ice statue of Sophie in the middle of the room. There were tall chocolate fountain structures on each side of the ice sculpture.

Sophie looked down to the bottom of the stairs to see Fitz, Linh, Biana, and tam standing there left to right smiling up at her. She smiled down at keefe standing in between Linh and Biana. He had his hands in his pockets and he was a bit slumped but looked cute with his relaxed posture. He was changed into one of Fitz's black suits with a ice blue bow tie. His hair was wavy and kind of curly and puffy with volume. A few curls had fallen in front of his eyes but it looked cute.

"Come down." Keefe mouthed up to Sophie with a wave of his fingers.

Sophie shook her head with a smile and started down the 60 steps slowly.

Classical music started playing softly.

Everyone stared in awe at her outfit, makeup, and jewelry.

Her outfit was maroon. The top was sleeveless and strapless, it wrapped around her shoulders with ruffles on the side of her arms. The ruffle circled around the top of the shirt. The shirt hugged her well formed chest and slim waist. It ended just below her belly button. Then she had a matching maroon tight skirt on that ended way above her knees. Over the skirt was a flowing piece. It wrapped around the whole skirt top and was dragging on the floor behind her lightly. The flowing piece was short in the front and showed off a bit of the underneath skirt and all of her legs. The flowing piece was white on the inside and shimmered silver. the outside was the same maroon as the skirt and shirt.

She was wearing white heels with maroon stones on them. Her hair was let down in a flow of blonde and natural brown highlights. All her hair was pushed to the right side. The hair tucked behind her left ear had some white and maroon fake flowers that looked very real in her hair. Her makeup was not too heavy but not very light either. She was wearing light maroon eyeshadow with some silver shimmer on top of the maroon that faded into the maroon. She had maroon lipstick on her thick plump lips. Her eyebrows were shaped and didn't need to be filled in. She had highlighter on her cheekbones, tip of her nose, the arches under her eyebrows, and a bit of the curve in the middle of her top lip. She had on fake eyelashes that weren't too long but fit good with the look.