The one where keefe is inconsiderate

Sophie walked into the house slowly. Everyone looked up to see her wobbling as she walked, eyes watching forward but not looking at anything. She was very distraught over something, looking very confused and stressed. Like she was torn over life and death.

Keefe was following closely behind. His face was ceased with a bit of anger but mostly stress. But his eyes were on Sophie in front of him, making sure she didn't fall over. His hands were on her hips, supporting her greatly as she walked. Sophie didn't even seem to care his hands were there. Without his hands she would've almost collapsed or fainted.

Everyone watched silently as they walked past Biana and Linh, not speaking a single word or looking at anyone.

"Guys?" Linh asked as she got up and followed them as they walked to the twins who were sitting with the girls on the couch.

"Yeah?" Keefe asked, voice with no tone. They kept walking to the boys, who were confusedly watching their parents, sitting beside the girls.

"Uh... what happened?" Biana asked them, following them with Linh.

"Nothing." Sophie answered after a long moment.

Linh and Biana looked at each other, very confused.

Only when Sophie's eyes landed on her boys she seemed to snap out of her trance.

"Boys!" She exclaimed with teary brown and gold flecked eyes as she sped to the couch they were on.

Emma and lily went to stand by their moms behind the couch.

"Mom?" Cole asked softly as Sophie sat in between the twins.

"Dad?" Dylan looked up at Keefe.

"We're here, my loves." Sophie whispered as she pulled them both in for a hug and keefe joined, wrapping his arms around all of them.

The boys hugged their parents back, both twins' eyes wet with confused and frustrated tears.

"What's wrong?" Dylan worked up the courage to ask Sophie as she leant in to give them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Nothing." She answered, eyes hard for a split moment, before pulling them in for a hug again.

Emma, Lily, Linh, Biana, and the boys have each other confused looks at what just happened from behind Sophie's back.

30 minutes later

Emma, Biana, Lily, Linh and the twins put on the huge tv. Turning on a show on Netflix with low volume, pretending to watch it.

But really they were all sneaking glances at Sophie and keefe who were acting so strange.

The two of them made their dinner in the kitchen. The kitchen was a room over that had no separation from the living room where everyone was watching from.

They made dinner in the most quietest manner, not speaking a word to each other as they made their plates. They didn't so much as look at each other. Both of them had blank expressions, but eyes filled with frustration or anger.

As they sat down at the long glass table to eat, the 6 of their eyes (emma, Lily, Biana, Linh, and the twins) flew to them as Sophie spoke up for the first time.

"What are we-" she started

Keefe's eyes flew up from his plate to look at her in alarm.