The one with Sophie's birthday pt1

Keefe and Sophie have been together for almost a year now.

Today is Sophie's birthday. Keefe woke up happy and excited. He had the best surprise planned for her. They were hanging out with the crew for the day and then later he would take her out.

Keefe arrived at Sophie's house in the morning. Her room was being flooded with sunshine through the all glass windowed wall.

He opened her door noiselessly and snuck over to her bed. He slid into her blanket next to her and looked over at her.

Sophie was facing him. Her face was peaceful, blonde strands of her hair falling into her face. She had her knees curled up and her right hand under her right cheek on the pillow. She was wear a baby blue, soft, silky tube top with matching soft, baby blue, and silky shorttt booty shorts.

Keefe smirked at her sleeping peacefully and wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her into his chest lovingly.

He played with her golden locks until she stirred awake.

By the time she awoke keefe fell asleep.

Sophie opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them. She saw the arms wrapped around her and looked up confusedly. She smiled when she saw keefe sleeping.

Sophie leant up and pressed her pink lips against his and kissed him softly. He kissed her back after a bit sleepily.

She pulled awake and cuddled closer to him. Sophie reaches up and wrapped his dirty blonde waves around her fingers.

Keefe stirred awake a few minutes later. Sophie smiled up at him softly.

Keefe squinted his eyes at her. "Why'd you wake me uppp?" He whined before closing his eyes again.

"Because we need to get ready for biana's house today." Sophie told him as she sat up on her bed.

Keefe pulled her towards him and kissed her softly. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away slowly.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He smiled at her sweetly.

"Awww I love you baby." She smiled widely. "Now let's get ready." She said as she got off the bed and stretched.

Keefe got out of bed to and made her bed. "I came ready." He told her gesturing to his outfit.

"Okay. Give me 30 minutes." She said before skipping to her bathroom.

Keefe sat on her velvet couch and took his imparted out of his pocket. He called Biana.

"What keefe?" Biana asked when she answered.

"Good morning to you too." Keefe raised his left eyebrow teasingly.

"Yeah Yeah. So what do you need?" Biana asked as she walked to her makeup vanity.

From what keefe could see from her camera and his screen was that she was all dressed with her hair done too and was starting her makeup.

"I don't know what to do to distract her." Keefe said, stressed out.

"Just take her out for breakfast." Biana throught as she applied some lotion to her crystal clear skin.

"That's boring." Keefe scrunched face confusedly.

"Take her to get her nails done. Or take her shopping for clothes." Biana told him as she applied eyeshadow.

"She already has her nails done. And shopping is gonna take like 4 hours. I just need a distraction for 1 hour." Keefe argued.