The one with sophie

Sophie's pov

Keefe and I were going to a triple date night with linh and fitz, tam and Biana. All six of us have been staying in a rented house together for past few months.

I was in my closet, choosing an outfit. Keefe was in our room making his hair. I was in a black tank top with shorts, admiring my baby belly with a hand on it in the body view mirror. I can't believe I was going to have a baby in a week. At first I'd been scared, complaining to keefe how we already had teenage sons, and it was a bit late to have a baby for us. But he reminded me that we're basically immortal, hardly aging, and that people usually have kids until they were 200 and we're far below that. So I eventually stopped stressing over that.

Keefe walked in and I could see him look up at me through my peripheral vision as I still looked down at my not at all big stomach. It was hardly the size of a watermelon.

He was wearing a blue button up shirt with dark jeans. His artfully messy hair looking as great as it got. His handsome face twisting into a crooked grin as his ice blue eyes roamed up and down my body.

"Hey babe." Keefe smiled at me as he came up from behind me, putting a hand on my stomach from behind.

"Hey." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked me gently as he put his chin to lean on my shoulder.

"Nothing..." I mumbled before shuddering at the thoughts I was having.

Keefe mistook that, thinking I was cold. He leant over and grabbed a blanket off the couch beside us. He threw it around me and I tightened it around my body.

"Soph... what's wrong?" He asked me concernedly when he saw my slightly frightened face. I didn't know whether or not to tell him.

He fastened an arm around my waist before pulling me to sit down next to him on the couch.

"Nothing." I answered as he pulled my bare legs to lay across his lap.

"C'mon, it's obviously not nothing because I can feel your emotions suffocating me to death slowly." He smiled, expecting me to smile back-I didn't.

"It's just me." He told me softly as he rubbed his warm hand up and down my leg, warming it up.

"I'm...worried about... the baby." I admitted, looking down.

"Why?" He asked, eyebrows furrowing. "Do you feel okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked me quickly, putting his other hand on my stomach.

"No. We're fine." I assured him, putting my hand on his. "I just... remembered how forkle said with every kid we have, the weaker their abilities are. And I don't want him or her suffering because of that." I admitted.

I knew how it felt to be the outcast because of being the most powerful elf there ever was at only 14 years old. And I knew how our world treated the talentless. I couldn't imagine how bad it would be to be the son or daughter of two Black Swan legends if they were weak.

Cole and Dylan had it good. They both had telepathy, one had empathy in addition and one also had infliction. They were handsome identical twins, tall and slim, fast and powerful, funny and charming, and had the attitude the world loved. They were so famous from being keefe and my sons. They were happy being special, known to the world as celebrities. I didn't even want to think of what would happen if our coming child wasn't treated the same way as the twins are.

Keefe sighed as I pulled my legs away, hanging them off the couch. He scooted over to sit next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to lean against his chest.

I put my head on his shoulder and my arms around his slim waist. I couldn't wait to be as thin as him again. 9 months of this extra weight had been getting on my nerves for a while now.

"Don't worry baby." He told me softly. "Elwin and livvy both said you and the baby were healthy. The ability was good too, elwin said so."

I nodded, he did have a point. That made me feel a bit better.

I gave him a small smile as he leant over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Now don't worry about anything." He mumbled against my forehead. "All that's left is a nice, smooth delivery." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

Keefe's pov

After I said that, the smile on Sophie's face disappeared.

"Oh noooo!" She moaned, closing her eyes and burying her face in my chest.

I rubbed her back confusedly.

"What?" I asked her.

"The delivery will hurt again!" She exclaimed, pulling her face out of my chest to look at me. "Like the twins' birth because I'm half human." She whined.

I sighed with a smile, rubbing her back again. "Don't worry- we'll be okay." I reassured her.

Her face turned mad. Oh no. Hormones again.

" 'we'll be okay'?" She snapped. "I will be the one in pain, having your baby. You will be okay because what have you done to help me?!" She exclaimed angrily. "You had one enjoyable night and then it's all up to me! You haven't done anything!" She yelled at me.

I listened to all of this with a smile, nodding my head as I listened.

Bianas pov

I went to knock on keefe and Sophie's door to see if they were ready.

"You haven't done anything!" I heard Sophie's voice yell. Probably at keefe.

The four of us were used to hearing Sophie yell at keefe and then blubber her apologies to him a minute later.

I knocked on the door once. "Hormones?" I called with a smirk.

"Yes." I heard keefe's voice sighed.

I snickered at him. Poor keefe.

Keefe's pov

"I'll come back later." Biana called through fits of laughs.

I rolled my eyes before looked at Sophie with a smile even though she looked furious at me.
Vet vet
"Oh and now you're making a joke out of me?!" She exclaimed.

I waited with an amused smile. 1. Sophie gets mad. 2. She yells at me. 3. I wait. 4. She apologizes.

I watched her face turn ashamed.

Annnnndddd...... now.

"Oh I'm sorry keefe!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around my neck. I stifled a laugh as she hugged me tightly to her. "I didn't mean it when I said you haven't done anything! You've been so kind, and loving and understanding." She apologized.

I pulled away with a soft smile as I took her face into my hands gently.

She put a hand on mine.

"Can you make it up to me?" I asked her with a teasingly voice as I leant in.

"Sure." Sophie smirked as she leant in closed, wrapping an arm around my neck, bringing me lower

Our eyes fluttered shut as our lips met.