The one with Isabella

Sophie's pov

Our vacation was going great. We only had 2 weeks left before we got to see our kids after 8 months.

Keefe and I were sitting on the couch, in our resort room, one evening. We were kissing softly, our mouths letting loud kissing noises escape every time we pulled away and pressed our lips into each others' again. I shivered when he held me by the small of the back, shoving his tongue into my mouth as he did so. His tongue wrestled with mine before I gave him the right to explore. As he did so I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I trailed my long, delicate fingers down to open his buttons. I got 3 open before I was hit with a pain in my stomach.

I visibly cringed, pulling away from him. Then I felt leaking in my leggings. My eyes widened as I let go of keefe. I quickly let go of him and put a hand on top and one under my stomach, looking down at it with wide eyes.

"Why happened?" He asked me worriedly, a hand on my cheek.

"My water broke." I whispered, my eyes trailing up him to look into his eyes.

"You're going into labor?" Keefe asked, eyes bright with excitement.

I nodded with a laugh before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly.

Then I was hit with a worse stroke of pain, as if reminding me of my current status. I let out a pained gasp as I pulled my lips away from his.

"Damn you contraptions." I moaned as I leant over and clutched my stomach.

"Oh right- lets get you to the hospital." Keefe told me excitedly as he stood up before leaning down and picking me up.

He looked so adorable when he was excited. He couldn't wait to have our baby in his arms. As Keefe walked around the room with my in his arms, grabbing things needed, I thought about stuff. I can't believe I'm having my baby tonight. I wonder if it's a boy or girl. I hope it's a girl. I've been living with Keefe and the twins for a while now- not that I don't love them or anything- but I want a girl in the house. And even though Cole and Dylan aren't too enthusiastic about having a sibling, I know that as she grows up they'll become her personal bodyguard in a way. They'll love him or her in the end, regardless.

Keefe jogged to the living room of the resort, where the entrance/exit to the big resort room was.

Fitz, linh, Biana, and tam were sitting in that room. They stopped and watched Keefe fumble with everything in his hands, trying to open the door.

"Um... what're you doing?" Linh asked Keefe as she came up to him to help.

"Sophie's about to go into labor." Keefe told her with a smile as she grabbed some things from him to hold.

Everyone's eyes snapped to me excitedly. Everyone rushed over in about 3 seconds.

"Oh my gosh!" Biana squealed, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Then let's go!" Linh exclaimed as she threw open the door.

Everyone leaped to the hospital with Keefe and I. Keefe got me checked in and helped me change into one of those hospital gowns. Then he helped me into one of those stretcher medical bed things a nurse gave us. The nurses took Keefe and I to my room, letting tam, linh, biana, and fitz follow before closing the doors.

I rested my head against the pillow behind me as I felt the pained creases in my face deepen with each contraction. My breathing became shallow as another bad contraption came, hurting the most.

Keefe was crouched at my side, holding my hand, he was watching me intently.

He squeezed my hand between both of his gently. "Remember to breathe." He reminded me gently. "In-" he took a deep breath with me. "Out." He exhaled slowly with me.