The one were they're bad

Dylan's pov

Lily sat to my right on the medical bed, relaxing a bit. She had her cheek on my shoulder, holding my arm to her a bit. I held one of the hand she had on my arm, as a reminder that I was here for her. Since I was an empath I could feel her pain easing up a bit, her headache slowly fading, but still hurting.

She let out a small moan of pain and I could feel the pin in her head spike, hurting more than before. She clutched her head, squeezing her eyes shut. I wrapped my arm around her waist loosely, rubbing her back soothingly.

I accidentally rubbed my hand to low and lily winced in pain. I froze, cursing myself out in my head. She froze too, peering down at where my had was on her side, where she felt pain.

Dammit. My thoughts snapped. Im an idiot.

Cole was connected loosely to my mind, keeping a not very strong telepathic connection so we can talk but weren't fully connected. He sensed my worry and quickly read my thought.

I watched lily peer down at her right hip, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

You didn't. Cole snarled in a transmit.

Cole read my thoughts as lily reached for her hospital shirt.

Stop her. Cole growled in my head.

Lily reached for the end of her shirt. I quickly grabbed her hand and she looked up at me with alarmed eyes.

She stared at me, giving me a strange look as I held her hand in a strange manner. She rose an eyebrow, questioning me silently.

"Umm..." I tried to think of a quick cover up for my actions. "...hi?" I asked, flashing Cole and my famous crooked smile, unable to come up with anything.

You're such a dumbass. Cole groaned in my head.

Lily shook her hand out of my grip and reached for her shirt again.

"Lily don't." I said quickly, not know what to do as she gripped the end of her shirt.

"What's with you?" She asked, confused as she gave me a weird look. She thought quickly, realizing something. Then she shot me an amused look. "Cole told you something that you're not telling me... right?" She asked.

My mouth fell open, flailing for words. No sound came out and Lily smiled triumphantly and I snarled. We've known each other since the first day of our lives, she knew us well enough to figure out some of cole and my secrets.

She studied me for a second, smiling wider. She reached up and tapped my temple with two delicate temples.

"You're talking to him right now." She smiled at me as she ruffled my hair messily.

"No I'm not." I growled, removing her hand from my hair.

"Hi Cole!" She exclaimed, knowing my thoughts would register with Cole's and he would get the message.

Keep distracting her. I'm almost to the room. Cole told me hastily.

"What did he say?" Lily asked me curiously.

A wide, sweet smile formed on my face. I gave her my most heart breaking look, knowing she'd fall for anything I said when I looked this irresistible. She married my brother, but we're identical twins. Whatever Cole does that lily likes, I can do it exactly the same. I gave her my best, most handsome, adorable smile. I opened my mouth and her face brightened, expecting a cute answer from Cole.

Tell her I love her and that I'm almost there. Cole transmitted.

"He said you need to shut the hell up and listen to me." I smiled sweetly at her, knowing Cole knew what I was saying from being connected to my mind.