The one with lipstick on his lips

Dylan and Emma had a nice dinner that night.

They have been dating secretly for 2 months now. They went to Atlantis on Saturday night. After they got back from Atlantis they went to moonshine, where the twins, sophie, and keefe lived.

Dylan scanned his face on the scanner on the gates to their home.

Their house was full of black swan reinforcements to keep Sophie Keefe and the twins safe. Biana tam, and Linh and fitzs house all had these security measures.

WELCOME COLE SENCEN Dylan rolled his eyes at the scanner. Him and Cole were so identical even the scanner mixed their faces up sometimes.

He opened the front door to his quiet, and dark house quietly. Everyone was asleep.

Emma followed close behind him as he led her to his room.

He opened the door for her. She walked in silently. He shut the door and locked it after him.

Later

Emma was laying on top of Dylan on the bed as they kissed roughly. Dylan pulled down her undergarment strap as he kissed and nipped at her shoulder.

Emma flinched away.

"Sorry I-" Dylan started.

Emma put a hand on his bare chest. "I was just surprised." She told him simply in a whisper.

Dylan kissed her collar bone. "Why?" He breathed against her chest.

"I've never... seen this side of you." Emma whispered as she drew circles on his lower back.

"That's because you never asked for it." Dylan panted hotly onto her neck.

"This is wrong." Emma breathed hotly on his cheek a few minutes later.

"So wrong." He panted. "But I can't help myself." He kissed down her neck.

"Neither can I." She whispered.

He bit down on the area his mouth had worked over earlier on the part of her neck that met her shoulders, causing her slight pain. She moaned his name in his ear. That only pumped him more. He slipped his hand under her loose lacy garment, sliding his fingers over her silky tan skin. She kissed him roughly, licking his bottom lip before biting it. He grabbed her by the hips, flipping her over to be under him. She suppressed a moan as he glided into her.

Later in the morning.

Emma awoke to her cheek pressed against Dylan's bare chest. She was pressed to his side. One leg splayed across his and her other ankle crossed with his. One hand in his hair. One on his chest. The blanket was pulled up to their chests.

His eyes fluttered open to look down at her.

"Good morning." She whispered.

"Morning." He gave her a faint smile before kissing her softly.

They sat in silence. It wasn't awkward, but peaceful. Thinking over the night they just experienced.

"That was... a night." Emma giggled.

"You bet it was." Dylan chuckled with her.

Emma then shot out of bed.

"My parents!" She exclaimed.

"What about them?" Dylan asked her as he sat up next to her.

"They might know I was gone all night." she sighed.

"Actually they're all on a black swan mission this week. Starting with yesterday." Dylan told her. "You think we would've had that night with my parents home?" He laughed.