The one where fitz choked him

Meanwhile, before the fight.

Biana stood in the hallway in front of tam.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Tam asked her nervously.

"Like...a date?" Biana asked him confusedly.

"Y-Yeah." Tam stuttered.

"Sure." Biana smiled at him.

They heard yelling echoing faintly from down the hall. They turned confusedly to look into the windows of the cafeteria room doors.

Their eyes widened seeing Fitz and keefe all bruised and bloody. Fitz yelled something before chucking a ladle at Keefe.

"What the hell happened to him?" Biana whispered incredibly.

"I dunno. But I think we need to go in." Tam said as he ran to the cafeteria.

Present time.

Sophie took keefe outside foxfire. He was limping and was exhausted. Sophie sighed and swung his right arm around her shoulders, helping him carry half his weight.

"I can't believe that just happened." Sophie grumbled as she took her pathfinder out.

"Me neither." Keefe mumbled.

"Do you have enough concentration?" Sophie asked him.

"No." He sighed.

"I got you." She told him.

She wrapped her energy around them and used her pathfinder to get them to Havenfield.

"I'll get you in my bed and then get you some medication and an ice pack." Sophie told him as she helped him up the stairs.

"What about-" he started.

"Mom and dad are on a mission for a few weeks." She cut him off.

He nodded. Sophie took him upstairs and helped him into her bed she put her pillows behind his back, propping him up comfortably.

"Be right back." She told him.

Sophie went to get him medicine.

She came back to see him resting with his eyes closed.

"I got a few things. Just tell me if you need them." Sophie sat down on the bed next to him, facing his way. She set the bottles of medicine on the bed in front of her with a youth bottle.

"Headache?" Sophie asked.

Keefe nodded. Sophie gave him two pills and a waterbottle.

He took a few medicines after that.

"Now let me get you cleaned up." She told him as she reached for a towel.

"It's fine. I can go home and take a shower." He said as he started to get up.

"No." She put a hand on his chest to stop him from getting up.

They both looked down at her hand.

She moved her hand away. "You can't leave for at least a few days. You're hurt really bad and I know you parents aren't home either. You have no one to take care of you." She told him firmly.

"You mean sleepover?" He asked her as he slowly sat back down.

"Yeah." Sophie told him as she held a towel to his face. "I'm just going to clean up the blood." She told him.

Keefe nodded and closed his eyes as he felt Sophie dab his cheekbone with a warm, soft, and slightly wet hand towel.

He opened his eyes after a few minutes. Sophie was close to his face, still cleaning him up. She looked beautiful. Her brown and gold flecked eyes focused on his cheek.