The one with the Lollipop

Lily's pov

After our appointment Cole and I went home. I was sitting in the living room with Cole while watching a movie on the couch. I was sitting on cole's lap, warm and snuggled close to his chest.

While we were sitting there he slipped his warm hands under my shirt, rubbing my stomach with his warm right hand while rubbing his soft left hand on my hip. He had his eyes closed for about an half an hour now while he pressed his warm lips against my shoulders too many times to count. I had my hands on his legs beside me, under mine. He took his left hand off my hip, reaching up and slowly pulling down the loose neckline of my shirt. He slipped his hand under my shirt from the top, resting on the skin under my collarbone, holding down my shirt so he could kiss lower down my shoulder. He slipped two long fingers under my bra strap, pulling it down so he could kiss without interruption.

He trailed his lips up my neck, kissing me gently. After another half hour of our silent pleasure he pulled away, his warm right hand still rubbing circles on my stomach from under my shirt. He used his left hand to hold a lollipop in his mouth, sucking on it lightly.

I turned my face over my shoulder to look at him. He looked so handsome that I couldn't help smiling softly. His dirty blond hair swooped back messily, shorter on the sides with unintentional bangs hanging beside his right eye. His dark ice blue eyes soft, the gold flecks glinting brightly in the 6pm sunset light. He was wearing a thin, white button up shirt with beige pants.

"Hey babes." His voice honey smooth, his lollipop still in his mouth.

"Why'd you stop?" I pouted, frowning a bit.

Cole smiled as he opened his mouth and twiddled his lollipop around with his tongue in his mouth.

I smiled as I reached up, taking the wet lollipop from his mouth. He watched, confused, as I held it in my left hand. I reached my right hand up to cup his cheek as I leant in. He smiled softly, our eyes closing. We kissed softly, our tongues twirling in a delicate dance.

We pulled away slowly, smiling.

"Mm..." I licked my lips as I turned my face back to the movie. "Cherry." I whispered as he slouched on the couch under me, pulling me lower onto his lap.

He let out a high pitched laugh that sounded adorable.

I put his lollipop in my mouth, sucking on the pink candy as he kissed my neck from behind. This time his kisses weren't simple touches of his lips to my skin. He sucked on my neck, arousing me as my eyes rolled back with pleasure. I sucked on his lollipop happily as he kissed my neck roughly, panting hot breaths on my skin, causing me to shiver. He got more heated, running his teeth over my skin before biting down.

Just then the phone rang. Cole pulled away with a low snarl, baring his teeth at his phone on the couch a few feet down. He reached over and snatched his phone, irritated about the interruption while we were having a moment.

I looked at the caller ID and smirked when I saw clone 2.0 on the screen.

"What?" Cole hissed into the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Jeez did I ruin a moment?" Dylan's voice responded teasingly and I could hear the smirk in his words.

Cole and I looked at each other, smiles playing on our lips.

Dylan started laughing hysterically when we didn't answer.

"I'll be over for cognate training in 10 minutes then." Dylan chuckled, knowing he'd annoy Cole by interrupting our time.