The one where everyone finds out

Biana and Linh rushed to moonshine, Sophie and keefe's home.

They ran in to see Dylan sitting on the couch, bruised, scratched, cut, and with a broken arm. His other arm was around Emma's waist.

Biana smiled widely when she realized they were dating by the arm around the waist and how they were talking softly with their faces so close together.

Cole was sitting on the couch a few spaces down, also bruised, scratched, cut, and with a broken ankle. Linh also realized they were dating because of how lily was staring at cole lovingly and their hands were intertwined.

"You guys are dating?!" Biana yelled with a huge smile.

All four of them let go of each other, startled. Cole and Dylan winced as they let go of their girls because of all their injuries.

"Uh no? I was just grabbing something from behind her waist." Dylan laughed nervously.

"I was just making sure his hand was okay." Lily lied, talking about how she was holding cole's hand.

"Yeah." Cole and emma nodded.

Linh and Biana laughed. "We think it's great. You four are adorable." Linh gushed.

The girls blushed as the twins expressed identical embarrassed smiles.

"Hey wait. What happened?" Biana asked as moved to sit on the coffee table in front of lily and Cole.

"Yeah. Are you guys okay?" Linh sat beside Biana on the table in front of emma and Dylan.

"We're mostly okay. But a lot of small injuries." Cole told them.

"And broken bones." Dylan laughed bitterly, waving his broken arm as Cole tapped his broken ankle.

"Oh babies." Linh told them sadly as she leant over and hugged them both. "Sorry!" She yelped as they winced from the pain at how she hugged them.

"I feel so bad." Biana sighed. "Is there any injury that's really bad?" She asked them.

"Cole has a deep cut in his chest." Lily said softly.

"Oh no. Let us see." Biana said exasperatedly.

Lily looked up at cole as she held the bottom of his shirt, as if asking permission. She saw in his eyes he was okay with it and she helped him take off his shirt because he was too bruised and hurting to do it himself.

Linh and Biana let out the breath they were both holding in.

"That's not good but thank god it's the type of cut that will heal." Linh sighed with a faint smile.

"Who stitched it?" Biana asked confusedly.

"I did." Lily told her aunt. "I know it's not very good. But it's just to hold until one of you got here."

Biana and Linh nodded. "You can always call Elwin. Or livvy." Livvy was the black swan doctor.

The four of them nodded.

Biana and Linh got special vials from the black swan for them together before giving the boys a more thorough checkup, making sure there wasn't anything the girls missed.

"Um Cole?" Biana looked up at him as she was checking him over.

He looked up at her.

"Do your lungs hurt?" She asked him.

"A bit. Why?" Cole thought.

"No wonder. You cracked a rib." She sighed.

"Oh great." Cole groaned.