The one where the plan starts

A week and a half later.

Linh, Fitz, tam, Biana, and keefe arrived at the building where Sophie and Ella were being kept hostage.

"Stick to the plan." Fitz looked at everyone. When Sophie was out, Fitz was the leader. "Keefe, Biana, and I distract Lucas and Lucile, and we get Sophie. Tam and Linh get Ella."

Everyone nodded.

"I'm keeping us telepathically connected but it won't last long because number one: I'm not sophie. Number 2: too bad." Fitz looked at them with raised eyebrows.

He took a second as everyone scoffed and smirked at him.

"Everyone's connected. Break." Fitz ordered.

Their group spilt. Tam and Linh went around the back.

They got through security easy and got to the cells in less than 5 minutes.

Tam and Linh opened the door. The looked in the room. Ella was there. Sophie wasn't.

"Tam? Linh?" Ella asked with wide eyes.

"Get her out." Tam threw Linh the keys to Ella's cell.

"Mkay boss." Linh rolled her eyes as she opened the locks.

"Cmon." Tam grabbed Ella's hand and his sisters'. He covered them with his shadows and took them down the hall.

They passed Lucile. She had Sophie in her grip.

Lucile was holding Sophie by the arm. Sophie wasn't as battered and bloody as she was last week. She was cleaned up. Only a few healing gashes, bruised, and scabbed cuts remained. She was angry and trying to resist Lucile.

Lucile walked off with Sophie.

Tam and Linh went out back and leaped back to black swan headquarters to drop off Ella.

They came back and went to where the others were.

"Watch out. Lucile has Sophie. She's walking to the front of the building." Tam shadow whispered to them.

Fitz, Biana, and keefe looked around.

They were standing on the outside of the front of the building.

"But we're-" Fitz started.

Just then a secret door opened. As it went up all of their eyes widened seeing Lucas, Lucile, and Sophie there.

Sophie's eyes teared seeing Keefe standing in between Fitz and Biana a few yards in front of her.

"Keefe?" She whispered.

"My my... you all have come back?" Lucas asked as tam and Linh walked up to the group.

Now Keefe was standing in the front middle. Fitz flanking his right and Biana on his left. Flanking Fitz's right was Tam. Flanking bianas left was Linh. They had formed their attacking position, an arrow.

"Looks like it." Fitz answered snarkly.

"That's a bad mistake." Lucile thought out loud with a cat like smile.

"What do you all want?" Lucas asked loudly.

"We want Sophie back." Keefe announced.

Lucas and Lucile looked at each other.

"That's a funny joke." Lucile smirked.

"I'm afraid I don't understand your humor." Lucas smirked. "We've already given back a friend of yours." Lucas narrowed his eyes at tam.