The one with the talk

Emma's point of view.

I'm so happy.

I was just having such a great time...nothing could ruin it.

There Dylan and I were together. We had a long, pleasurable night. It was 3 in the morning. He was laying there, shirtless in his loose briefs. I was laying at his side and was wearing one of his shirts that went down to my thighs, with my bottom undergarment only, instead of shorts. He had his arm around my waist from under my shirt, pulling me close to press against his side. I had my arms around his slim, bare, lightly muscled body.

We were laying quietly, slightly tired after all night. He had his eyes closed and I stared up at him admiringly. His dirty blonde hair was messy, I wasn't used to it not being long on is forehead like he had it for the last 17 years. His face was calm with a hint of happiness. His smooth skin felt like silk under my touch. His sharp jaw relaxed and his baby pink lips looked a bit swollen from all the kissing that happened. He had a few dark pink hickeys on his neck, and I was proud to say I was the one to award him with them.

I lay there, feeling his body go up and down with each breath he took, as if trying to unintentionally lull me to sleep.

I smiled softly when I realized he had fallen asleep from us laying so calm and quietly.

I closed my eyes and let my drooping eyelids devour me with sleep.

Dylan's pov

I woke up and it was around 4:30am. I looked down at myself to see my body bare with only loose briefs. I felt happier when I saw Emma laying at my side, arms around me. I had my arms around her waist from under the shirt of mine that she was wearing. I rubbed the baby soft skin on her thigh with my hands gently.

Emma's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me.

We smiled at each other for a long moment.

"You were definitely excited last night." Emma mumbled with a smile as she traced her finger tips over my bare chest.

"It's been a month- I couldn't help myself." I shrugged as I looked down at her while sweeping her hair off her shoulder.

"I love you." Emma panted softly as she tilted her neck up as I leant in.

I pressed my lips against her throat, kissing her softly. Her soft, begging whimpers became breathy moans as I kissed faster and harder.

"I love you more." I panted as I kissed her jaw and then snatched her lips with mine.

We kissed long and rough. She locked her arms around my neck to hold me in place as she swung her leg around me, sitting on my waist as she kissed me. I sat up with her on my lap as much as I could.

"Emma?" I whispered as she kissed down my neck.

"Shh." She hushed me as she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my throat.

"Ems?" I mumbled before moaning her name on accident as she bit down on my neck.

"Quiet." She growled before kissing my bottom lip deeply.

"Babe," I held her face between my hands, looking deep into her eyes. "We gotta talk."

Confusion overcame her face before realization flickered across her beautiful features. "About what?" She asked even though I knew she already knew what i was gonna say.