The one with the promise

In the morning Sophie woke up early. The sunshine was flooding through her wall of windows on them on the bed. Sophie was wearing a tiny tube top that started low and ended under her chest with spaghetti straps and booty shorts. Keefe was shirtless with silk shorts on.

She looked over at Keefe to see him sleeping peacefully. She smiled softly at his blond curls over his closed eyes. She looked at his slightly parted pink lips.

When Sophie couldn't resist herself any longer she leant over and pressed her lips against his. She kissed him long and soft.

Keefe stirred awake a few seconds later. He kissed back softly. Sophie moved closer to him and layed on him as their kiss became rougher. She ran her fingers through his curls and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled the covers over them as they kissed. He bit and nipped at her neck as she played with his hair.

He kissed her lips again before throwing the covers off them and pulling away.

"That was... the best good morning ever." Keefe laughed.

Sophie laughed as she got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Keefe asked her as he turned in bed to look at her.

"To eat breakfast." Sophie said as she went to her closet to change.

She changed and came out after ten minutes. She was wearing a crop top maroon shirt that ended a bit under her belly button it was thin, tight, and long sleeved. The chest part of the shirt was the shirt criss crossed, showing some cleavage. With a tight plaid skirt that ended at her knees. The shirt was black, white, and matching red with her shirt.

"Get ready!" She groaned as she threw Keefe a shirt.

"Fine." He sighed as he got out of bed and went to her closet to change.

By the time he came out Sophie has her makeup and jewelry done. Her makeup only consisted of light mascara, sparkly clear lipgloss, highlighter, and light red eyeshadow. Her hair was flipped to the left, full of volume. She was wearing a gold star choker necklace and a pair of diamond earrings Keefe had gotten her a while back with a matching bracelet. She was also wearing her, Biana, and linhs friendship bracelet. It was a gold chain with three dangling hearts on it. One red and gold sparkly heart for Sophie. A teal with sliver sparkles heart for Biana. And for Linh, a baby blue with silver sparkles also.

Sophie inspected her diamond wedding ring on her ring finger with a small smile. She held her hand in front of her and stared at it admiringly as it glinted in the sunshine.

"It's so pretty." Sophie sighed as Keefe wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Glad you like it." He smiled as he put his chin on her shoulder.

They stared at it for a bit longer.

"I still can't believe I married Sophie Foster." Keefe chuckled.

Sophie giggled as she blushed pink.

"Okay let's go." She told him as she reached over to grab her purse.

"I need to do my hair." Keefe pulled away to look into a mirror.

Sophie watched him fix his curls.

"Here..." she told him as she came to stand close in front of him. "Let me..." she trailed off as she looked up at his hair and tried to tame his long, wild curls.

Keefe watched her with a smile as she stuck her tongue out a bit as she worked.

"There..." she pulled her fingers away from his hair and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. "All better." She leant over and kissed him softly.