The one where she might have a husband

Dylan's pov

Ten minutes later doctor hale and Elwin came into the room and Biana and my mom left. Elwin went straight to the monitors on Emma's right side while Doctor hale came to me.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked me softly.

I nodded. "I want to try option one." I whispered.

Doctor esme nodded, sitting down beside me.

"And make sure you do it before September 15th. That's when her third trimester starts." Doctor hale reminded me.

I nodded before glancing up at Emma, still laying unconscious.

"When is she gonna wake up?" I whispered, running a hand through my hair from the stress.

"Maybe 10 minutes or so." Elwin answered softly, rubbing Emma's leg as he watched her sadly.

"Will she be okay when she wakes up?" I asked, my voice soft from fear of the answer to come.

"Mostly. Until you do it with her, she shouldn't walk very much and should not use her ability anymore. Do whatever you have to do to stop her if she does it on accident. Throw a pillow at her, anything. But if she was to be in pain again like she was tonight, I'm going to give you an injection for her. Don't tell her you have it though, she might not want a needle in her. But if she is in extreme pain, use it." Doctor hale told me gently, reaching into her pocket.

I remembered Emma's deathly fear of needles, knowing she won't want me to touch her with it. Esme pulled out an injection with a cap over it, handing it to me carefully. I put it in the inside pocket of my jacket as I sighed, looking down.

"Hey Elwin!" I heard a very familiar voice call loudly. 

My head whipped up to see Emma sitting up, awake.

"Emma!" I shouted, rushing over and hugging her as tightly as I could.

"Hey baby, how you doin'?" Emma grinned at me like she was drunk when we pulled away from our hug.

I gave her an odd look. "Oh I forgot to tell you." Elwin spoke up when he saw my face. "She's a bit out of it and quite stupid. And she'll be like this for a few hours. Maybe 2 or 3."

I let out a groan at what Elwin said as Emma snatched my hand, playing with my fingers. 

"Seriously?" I whined, looking at Emma as she played with her wedding ring.

"Just take her home to bed." Elwin shrugged as Emma dropped her immensely expensive ring.

I quickly caught it before it hit the floor, black swan reflex training kicking in.

"I'll just hold on to this for you." I laughed nervously to Emma as she reached for her ring while I slid it onto my left hand ring finger.

"Who are you again?" Emma asked me, her thought not straight because of the medicine.

"Oh great." I moaned, rolling my eyes as I picked her up bridal style.

"Bye." Doctor hale smiled at me as I walked towards the door.

"Good luck." Elwin told me as I walked out.

"Byeeeee!!" Emma callee for the both of us.

I walked into the waiting room to see Biana slumped against my dads shoulder, fast asleep since it was 3am. My dad was asleep to, his head leaning on hers.