The one with the apology

Sophie and Keefe arrived at the Seasons at around 4:00pm the next day. Once they got to their room they took a nap together to refresh after the exhausting day they had.

Sophie woke up from the nap first. They were laying in the middle of a king sized bed in the middle of the dim room. The room was dim, only for the faint sunlight from the windows on the left side of the room. Sophie was cuddled close to Keefe as he slept soundly. Sophie smiled up at him softly, seeing him sleeping so peacefully. She looked past him at the windows on the other wall. She smiled faintly at the beautifully colored sunset softly lighting the room.

Just as she turned out of his grip and tried to turn over to her other side keefe gently grabbed her. He held her wrist protectively with his eyes still closed sleepily.

"Don't go." He whispered sleepily.

"I'm not going anywhere." Sophie said softly as she reached up and gently swiped his waves off of his forehead.

She laid there in his arms for a few moments before gently shaking him awake.

"Mmh?" He hummed, eyes still closed.

"Wanna go out for dinner?" Sophie asked him in a low voice.

"Sure." He mumbled sleepily.

"Ok. I'm gonna go get ready." Sophie told him as she got up from the bed.

Before walking away she glanced at Keefe over her shoulder. She let out a sigh before turning around and giving him a kiss half on his cheek and half on his lips.

As she turned around keefe opened his eyes to looked up at her, watching her walk away, slightly confused.

As she got ready in the closet, Keefe got ready in their room.

Half hour later Sophie walked out of her closet in only her undergarments to see Keefe shirtless with only jeans on, rummaging through his suitcase for a shirt.

"Can you toss me my yellow dress?" Sophie asked him as she brushed her hair.

Keefe looked her up and down. "Y-yeah... sure." He mumbled as he turned to get her the dress. He got the dress and walked up to Sophie to give her it.

He stood close to her and glanced down at her lips while holding out the dress to her. Sophie glanced down at his lips to.

"Thanks." She said, distracted from his shirtless form, as she took the dress from him.

Keefe seized her gently by the face and pressed his lips onto hers. Sophie kissed him back quickly, dropping the dress as he picked her up. Sophie breathed into the crook of his neck as he ran his hands down her to wrapped them gently around her neck as he kissed and nipped at her neck. He pressed her against the wall as they kissed, and she ran her fingers through his hair.

A few seconds later they pulled away slowly. Keefe put her down and let go.

Sophie delicately wiped her smeared lipstick off. "You are so immature." She told him as she bent down to get her dress from the floor while Keefe was running his fingers through his waves to fix his hair.

Keefe stared at her, his mouth gaping wide at her.

"You were practically asking for it?!" He exclaimed, waving his arms around to gesture at her almost naked form.

Sophie rolled her eyes at him as she walked away into the closet to put on her dress.

After they got ready they met in their room.

Keefe stared at Sophie as she came out of the closet. She was wearing a short sunflower yellos dress. It had a heart shaped cut, showing her cleavage. The dress was a bit fitted until it slightly fanned out at her waist. It was plain and strapless. Her hair was long and softly curled at the ends, hung over one shoulder.