The one where they leave sophie

Lucile stopped causing Tam pain. He was crumbled on the floor against the wall, face scrunched up in pain.

"Tam song..." Lucile purred as she swiftly moved tams silver tipped bangs out of his eyes.

Tam glared up at her into her lavender eyes with his baby blue and silver tinted ones. He shook his bangs in front of his eyes again as he liked it.

"If we alter our plan...you could be a big help..." she thought out loud.

"Well I'm not helping you so find a different plan." Tam spat at her as he stood up.

"Mmm...you will." Lucile smiled dangerously. "Guards!" She yelled out the door.

Two guards stomped into the room.

"Tie him up." She ordered them with a point to tam with her delicate manicured hand with long lavender nails.

Tam kicked and thrashed against the guards as they strapped him into the chair. They binded him into a chair next to Sophie's.

Tam struggled against his binds.

"Get. Me. Out." Tam yelled at her.

"My my are you're putting up quite a fight." Lucile watched him from across the room.

She reached into her pocket and pulled something out. She walked over to tam.

"This might...soften... your yelling." Lucile said as she grabbed tams right arm and pulled the sleeve up.

He thrashed as she brought the needle into his sight and put it into his arm.

Sophie reached through her binds out of Lucile's view to hold tams other hand.

Sophie had tears in her eyes as she watched tam fall under some drug and pass out.

"Mmm..." Lucile sighed with her eyes closed. "How peaceful without his retched yelling." She relished the silence.

Sophie glared up at her furiously.

Over the next half hour

Everytime Biana, Fitz, Keefe, and Linh fought off the guards a new batch attacked them.

"HALT." A mans voice yelled with a heavy British accent.

All the guards let go of the crew and stood in a circular formation around them.

"What?" Linh panted as he helped Keefe stand up from the floor.

"What's going on?" Fitz grunted as he pulled Biana off the ground.

"We have come to propose a proposition, children." The mans voice yelled again.

Everyone made faces at the word children.

A lady and a man came out from the woods into the crews' sightline.

There was a tall guy with brown hair. His eyes were a hazel and green. He had brown hair. He was fit and handsome. He was gripping tam by the arm.

"Tam." Biana breathed when she saw tam bloody and beat up. He was still unconscious. His face bruised and shirt ripped, flashing glimpses of his chest and abs from underneath.

"Yes we have one of the Song twins." Lucile smiled like a cat as she came out of the forest and stood next to the man.

"Lucas you promised to wait for me." She pouted as she leant over and pecked his lips.