The one with the wrestling match

Cole's pov

At around 6pm lily and I went downstairs to the living room. We were hanging out, waiting for our parents to arrive and for emma and Dylan to come downstairs.

I was sitting on the couch with lily beside me. I had a hand on her thigh and she put her hand on mine.

"So how are you feeling about your new sibling?" She asked me softly.

"Bad." I sighed.

"Why?" Her eyebrows furrowed confusedly.

"I just don't want another sibling. I like how things are. Mom dad. Dylan and me. Just the four of us. And now Dylan and I gotta have this boy or girl sibling." I huffed.

"It's a girl. My mom texted me not too long ago." She told me with a small smile.

I guess having a girl sibling was better than a boy. Now mom would have some company in her houseful of troublemakers.

"Oh." I said. Then I thought about how she went into labor to have my sibling. "I wonder if she's okay. Having a baby sounds really painful." I mumbled.

Lily smiled tightly at that. "Some people say it's painless. But I'll never know." She answered in a stiff tone.

I looked up and her eyes were tearing, her mouth pressed in a straight line to stop from crying.

"Oh I'm so sorry baby." I said quickly as I pulled her to sit across my lap. She sniffled softly as I rubbed her back. "I didn't mean to-"

"No. It's okay." She sniffled, wiping her face. "It's okay."

"Sorry." I mumbled before giving her a kiss on the lips.

After we pulled away we sat quietly. I bounced her lightly in my lap, humming as I did so.

"So are you going to tell your parents that you can't..." I asked softly.

Lily nodded. "My mom always talked of the day she got to meet her grandson or daughter..." she inhaled a shaky breath before blowing it out. "...I have to tell them." She whispered. Then she turned to me quickly, putting a hand on my neck. "Will you be there with me?" She asked me quickly.

"Of course I will be." I whispered before kissing her again.

Lily's pov

We pulled away and smiled at each other. Just then we heard talking at the top of the stairs.

"Which pair of shoes are you wearing tonight?" Dylan's voice asked.

"I dunno. Just bring both." Emma's voice answered.

They came into view and looked amazing.

Emma was wearing a maternity kind of dress. It was tight around her chest, showing off her cleavage. The straps hung off her shoulder. The dress cinched right before her 4 month pregnant stomach. Then the dress puffed outwards like a princess dress and reached the floor. The dress was white and accented with dark ice blue flowers. You couldn't tell she was pregnant because her baby bump wasn't even big and the puffy dress obscured it.

Dylan was wearing the same suit and everything as Cole. Except his suit was black. He was wearing a dark ice blue shirt with black dress pants. His black suit jacket was hanging over his arm with a dark ice blue hanker chief in it. His blondish brown hair was messy swooped back like Cole's hair. He had a few wavy pieces hanging beside both eyes but it looked good. In his other hand he was holding a pair of white flats and a pair of white heels.