The one with Doctor Esme Hale

Cole's pov

A few minutes later we looked up as a doctor walked in. We both stared with our mouths hanging open in shock.

"Hello there, I'm your doctor, Elwin." the doctor spoke in a cheery voice, looking down at his paperwork and not seeing us yet. "And you both are..." he trailed off, looking up with a smile for us to introduce ourselves.

His eyes widened as I flashed a smile and lily waved a shy hand at him.

"Hey el." I grinned.

"Cole? Lily?!" He exclaimed, putting down his paperwork. "What're you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

Lily and I looked at each other.

"You've got some explaining to do." Elwin grumbled as he slammed the door shut for privacy.

Lily opened her mouth to speak but Elwin held up a hand, closing his eyes as he stopped her.

"I have to fill some information in for you two first." He sighed, sitting down at the desk chair and clicking on a document form. "Names?" He asked, not looking up from his screen.

Lily and I threw him strange looks. "Cmon el, you know our names." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're Cole and lily." He huffed before turning his face over his shoulder to look at lily. "Did you take his last name when you married?" He asked her, not remembering.

"Mmhh." She hummed with a nod.

Elwin nodded. "And your parents didn't give you a middle name, right?" He asked as he turned back to the computer and typed.

"Nope." Lily popped the p.

Elwin nodding, typing again. He turned to look at me over his shoulder then. "Okay, I know either you or dylan have more than one middle name because Oralie and I teased your parents relentlessly for it." He told me with a grin smile.

"Dylan Zachary Foster Sencen." I snickered and Elwin rolled his eyes as he turned back to his computer. I laughed harder when I saw Elwin trying to hide a smile as he typed. "Cole Foster Sencen." He murmured as he typed.

"Birthdays?"

"Elwinnn!" Lily groaned. "You've known us our entire lives!"

"Sorry sorry! There's so many of you!" He exclaimed.

"There's four of us and we all have one birthday." I scoffed with a smile.

"Oh yeah." Elwin chuckled as he turned back to the screen. "October 7." He murmured to himself as he typed. "Huh... 24." We heard him whisper our ages, talking to himself.

"Now that I think about it... it's kinda weird that we were all born on the same day." Lily gave me a strange face with a smile.

I nodded with a laugh.

Elwin finished writing all our paperwork, apparently not seeming to remember anything about us.

He suddenly clapped his hands once, swirling his chair around and facing us. I was sitting slouched in a chair to the left of lily, where she sat straight in her chair. Her left hand was holding mine as it rested on my lap. We both looked away from each other to look at elwin.

"Now..." elwin didn't look up as he took off his glasses, closing them carefully as he spoke. "I know why you both are here." He sighed as he looked up. "You want a baby."

I glanced at lily, watching her nod. "And I'll do anything for it." She whispered.

I squeezed her hand with mine gently since they were clasped. "Depends." I murmured, reminding her of our earlier conversation as I stared hard into her eyes, even though she wasn't looking at me.