The one where they can't sleep

Sophie's pov

"Boys?" Oralie called, looking at the twins.

They looked over at us.

"Do you want to stay the night at Blush?" She asked them with a smile.

"Yes!" They yelled, whooping and cheering. They loved staying at oralies castle because it had many cool features that no other house could have.

"If Bella becomes too much of a problem just give me a call and I'll pick her up." Keefe told oralie.

"It should not come to that. She seems like a good baby." Oralie smiled down at Bella in her arms.

We nodded.

After the boys left with oralie, I sat down on a chair and yanked off my heels.

"Stupid painful things." I muttered as I yanked my other heel off.

I sighed relievedly as I flexed my foot, stretching it. "Cmon." I told Keefe as I started to walk.

He quickly came and picked me up. He had a hand under my knees and one behind my back. I laughed, putting a hand on his chest as he grinned down at me.

"You ready to go?" He asked me with a mischievous smile.

I nodded, leaning up and kissing him.

"Let's go." I smiled at him.

Cole's pov

We walked into blush with Ori, talking to her as we did so.

"So cole, you're dating fitz and linhs daughter?" She asked as Dylan and I walked into her house, flanking her as she held Bella in her arms.

"Yup." I popped the p.

"And dyll, you're dating tam and biana's daughter?" Ori asked Dylan.

"Correction- marrying tam and biana's daughter." Dylan grinned.

Ori stopped walking abruptly. She whipped around to face him.

"You're what? She asked, eyes wide, handing me Bella unconsciously.

"I proposed today, she said yes!" Dylan exclaimed.

Ori grabbed Dylan in a hug. "Oh Dylan, baby, I'm so happy for you!" She teared up as she hugged him.

Dylan rubbed her back when she started sniffling.

"Aw thanks ori." He smiled at her when they pulled away.

She leant up and kissed his cheek with a smile.

"Hey dyll? Wanna tell ori what else you're doing with Biana and tam's daughter?" I grinned at Dylan.

He went pink as he glared at me.

"What else?" Ori asked Dylan confusedly.

"We- we're uh... she's- I, well I got her- she's kinda sorta... er, pregnant?" Dylan stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ori gasped. "You got her pregnant?!" She exclaimed horrifically.

Dylan and I nodded at the same time. He nodded glumly and I nodded with a grin on my face.

"Dylannn!" Ori moaned. "That's not okay!"

"No, no, it is! It's okay! She's happy and I am too. We're getting married after she has the baby." Dylan told her.

"How many months is she in?" Ori asked him.

"Almost 5." He thought.

Ori ran a hand down her face. "At least you guys are happy." Then she looked at me. "You better not be knocking up lily like that." She warned me with a knowing smile, knowing I was more responsible than that.