The one where he moves out

Emma's pov
2 months later.

Dylan and I were out for dinner together one night. I was 6 months pregnant now. Things were going great. Dylan was allowed to sleepover now. My sleeping was getting better but my hormones were getting worse because of my pregnancy. But Dylan had been there for be the entire time.

"So emma?" He asked me, putting down his fork as he looked up at me.

"Mmm?" I hummed as I tossed my hair over my shoulder.

"Do you think... we could get a house together... anytime soon?" He asked softly.

A house together? Wow. I was shocked. I hadn't expected that.

"A house... together?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah. So we could move in and live with each other, before the baby comes." He shrugged, clearly having thought this over already.

I nodded. "Uh sure, sure." I mumbled.

He looked at me, measuring my expression. "That's it? 'Sure' ?" He asked me with an amused smile. "No questions, complaints, comments?" He teased.

I shrugged. "I don't mind." I reached my hand across the table, putting it on his. "As long as we're together." I smiled at him.

He smiled back, turning his hand over to clasp mine.

So, over the next two months we bought a house and decorated in nicely. It was a huge house, 4 stories high. It was an oval shaped home, glass all over. He'd let me pick the color theme, and I'd chosen lavender, gold, and black. The house was beautiful.

Tomorrow night would be when we actually moved in together to Twilight. That was what I named our home.

Dylan's pov
2 months later

I layed in bed at around 2am, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. Something was bothering me. It wasn't the absence of Emma's presence, not this time at least. It was something else that I couldn't shake off.

I stumbled out of bed, walking across my room, having no idea what I was looking for. I opened my bedroom door and jumped in surprise when I saw Cole there.

That's what I was looking for.

Cole's pov
10 minutes back

I was laying in bed, struggling to fall asleep. I knew what was bothering me. I need to get up and do something about it. I got out of bed, walking out my room and across the hall. I stood in front of his door, my hand raised to knock. Just before I could knock, the door opened.

Dylan and I jumped, scaring each other.

"What're you doing?" He whispered to me, surprised.

"What're you doing?" I retorted as I walked into his room.

"I couldn't sleep." He admitted, sitting on his bed.

"Me neither." I sighed, going across his room to his couch.

He probably couldn't sleep because he wasn't with emma.

"What's up?" He asked me from his bed, sitting against the headboard.

"I'm nervous... and not very happy." I mumbled as I sprawled myself across his couch.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to move out." I whispered.

His eyes snapped up to look at me, hearing my confession.

"why?" His eyebrows furrowing confusedly.