The one where they're late

Cole's pov

The next morning was nice and peaceful. I woke up and rubbed my eyes before looking around. It was still not too bright outside. It was around 5:45 in the morning. I was laying stomach down with lily half under me, but not burdened by my body weight as she was layed on her back. My legs were on top of hers and she had her bare, smooth legs curled around mine, our ankles crossed together. She always like to cross our ankles and curl her legs around me after we'd finished our nights. I think she did it to make sure I would be right next to her and not get up to leave? I'm not sure but it was fine by me.

She was sleeping peacefully, her light brown hair messy but tamed. Her body was fully bare under me. And her warm, soft skin pressed against mine felt so good. I ran my eyes over her body, examining the temporary marks I'd left on her. There were dark purple hickeys trailing from her neck to her chest, down her arms and to her thighs. I looked down at myself, bare on her, and smirked when I saw she had actually done some damage. She had darkened my skin, leaving dark indigo marks on my neck, arms, and chest with her lips.

I looked back at her face, her gorgeous face. Her eyes shut with her dark lashes blanketed over them. Her plump, dark pink lips a bit swollen from last night. Her breathing steady and slow, her body pressing up against mine every time she inhaled because I was laying on her. She had her right hand on her pillow to her right because she had her head on my pillow. Her left hand was on my bare hip, gripping gently but tightly. I had my hands on her hips.

I looked back at her lips like there was magnetic attraction between our lips. Maybe there was. There was definitely something that drew our bodies together. Something that made our insides spark and light up when we loved each other physically.

When I couldn't fight the magnetism any longer, I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were wet and tender against mine as I sucked on her bottom lip, pulling away with a loud noise before kissing again. I pulled away slowly and her eyelids fluttered open.

"Baby?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

I leant down and kissed her lips once more. She kissed back this time. She closed her eyes and kissed softly with passion. I shivered when I felt her hands run up the front of my body before she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me lower onto her. I pulled my lips away and let out a long, whiny groan when I felt myself accidentally push down into her. She let out a moan so soft that it was almost nonexistent.

She kissed me deeper and I ran my fingers over her body. I touched the curves and dips of her chest and neck as she loosened her arms around my neck. She slipped her left arm under my right arm on her and gripped my bare back as we kissed. She slung her right forearm to rest on my shoulder as her right hand gripped at my back as we kissed.

She used her hands to push me lower and I smirked. She wasn't stupid. She knew what she wanted and always got it. She pushed me lower onto her and I pressed deeper into her, unable to control it since I was on top of her. I let out a louder groan into her chest as she moaned through her quivering lips.

I stopped kissing and carefully pulled out of her, not wanting to hurt. I tried to pull away but she grabbed my arms.

"I won't allow myself hurt you." I whispered, my eyes determined as I looked down into her clear blue eyes. I already had caused some damage and it wasn't exactly easy to do this all night. It was hurting her and she wasn't stopping it. I was stopping it for her own good.

"Your not hurting me." She frowned, caressing my neck before kissing my throat, biting hard.

I ran my hand down her body and put it on the inside of her thigh, gripping gently. She winced under my grip.