"Okay princess." Keefe mocked

Keefe and Sophie showed up at the meeting the next day at around 8 at night. Biana and Linh were already there.

Keefe and Sophie sat at one side of the table, Biana and Linh across them. Forkle came in a few minutes later. Fitz and tam showed up a bit after.

Linh saw them outside the glass walls of the meeting room. Tam scanned his card on the glass door and the door unlocked.

"Why are you two always late?" Forkle asked them as they walked in.

"I dunno." Tam shrugged as he sat next to Biana and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Not my fault. Always him taking forever to get ready." Fitz nodded at tam as he gave Linh a swift kiss on the cheek before sitting in his seat.

Sophie was in between Keefe and fitz on one side of the table. Keefe to her left and fitz to her right. Across them was Biana in between Linh and tam. Tam across from Fitz and Linh across from Keefe. Biana in front of Sophie. Forkle was at the head of the table, in between Fitz and tam.

"Now that the divas have arrived." Forkle glanced at Fitz and tam. "Let's get started. You all needed the enemy info?" He asked.

"Yeah." Sophie nodded. "Mmh." Biana hummed at once.

"Because this doofus has the memory of a goldfish." Tam nodded at Keefe.

"Okay princess." Keefe mocked with a roll of his eyes.

"Alright quiet both of you." Forkle hushed them both. "Pull up enemy information for mission H6V3." Forkle spoke into his watch.

His watch projected profiles of the bad guys with light.

"We only saw two of them." Forkle enlarged the first profile. "Male. About 22-25 years old. Brown hair, Sky blue eyes, and tan skin. Tall and fit. We don't know his ability or name." Forkle told them.

The six of them studied the picture. He was handsome and kind of muscular. He had a dangerous smile on his face.

"Other one." Forkle moved their attention to the other person. "Female. Around same age as the guy. Blonde hair. Light emerald colored eyes with pale skin. Also tall and fit. Name is unknown but her ability just might be hydrokinetics from what we got a few glimpses of." Forkle explained.

The six of them studied this picture. She seemed to be arguing with the guy and he was ignoring her.

"Doesn't seem like a tough duo." Fitz observed.

"From what we saw they're a big deal." Forkle told him.

"Yeah but look at them. He looks like he's goofing around." Keefe told him doubtfully.

"And the girl is like- is she?... is she yelling at him?" Biana agreed with the boys.

"Well don't go in hard headed. Keep your minds open- be prepared for anything." Forkle warned them. "We leave after tomorrow. Be prepared. The mission might extended from a day to two days. Make sure you wear your uniforms." Forkle told them.

"We got it." Linh nodded.

"Well then you're free to go. Meet at Sophie's at 5am on Friday." Forkle told them as everyone got up to leave.

"Okay." Most of them said while others nodded.

"Where are my parents?" Sophie asked him as everyone left. Only her and keefe were left.

"Gone for the next 1-3 weeks." Forkle told her as he looked over the reports from Grady and Edaline from their own mission.

"Oh." Sophie sighed as she got up from her seat and stood next to Keefe.