The one with their roller coaster

Cole's pov

My eyelids fluttered open at around 5:00 in the morning. I stretched, looking around with blurry eyesight. I rubbed my eyes before opening them. It was still dark outside, our blinds shut. Lily and I were laying in bed. We were totally bare, our bodies a few inches apart. I was laying on my back, Lily laying stomach down on me, warm body pressed against mine. Her cheek was pressed against my bare chest, passed out. Our hands were clasped loosely on the bed.

I tightened my grip on her hand. She had her other arm wrapped around my neck. Meanwhile, my other hand was pressed against the small of her back.

I leant down and kissed her forehead as her eyelids fluttered, opening slowly. Her eyelids flickered open as I kissed her temple.

"Babe?" She whispered, clutching me tighter as she ran her fingers through my hair, closing her eyes.

"Honey." I pressed her closer to my body, holding her tight.

"Can we talk about last night?" She whispered as she opened her eyes slowly as I let go of her hand and put both my hands on her waist.

"What about it?" I mumbled against her cheek as I kissed it repeatedly.

"Just how great it was... and I'm really appreciative of you accepting my deal. It made a possibility of having us having a baby." She whispered as she set both her hands on my shoulders.

I growled, remembering the deal I begrudgingly made to make lily happy. The growl escaped my gritted teeth, coming from deep within my throat.

"Nothing better hurt you." I snarled at her, baring my teeth.

"It won't..." she assured me quickly. "...probably..." She murmured the last part and I growled louder this time.

"When can we make an appointment?" She asked me in a low voice, caressing my throat as it rumbled with my snarls.

Her hand on my skin soften me. My lips closed over my teeth after I took a few deep breaths. I had to be calm and smooth with lily. She was sensitive and this topic is tearing her apart, I couldn't scare her or make her mad right now. I took another deep breath before speaking.

"I'll call later." I sighed. As much as I wanted us to have a baby and make her wish come true, I really didn't want her to go through anything too serious for it.

"Can you call now?" She asked me, running her fingers through my hair again.

"It's 5:24am babes," I whispered and she raised her eyebrows. I put my hand on her head, pushing it down to rest on my chest. "Go to sleep love."

She snuggled our bare bodies closer together, her arms around my body. I wrapped my arms around her, shifting us to lay on our sides. She put her legs between mine, crossing our ankles. I put a hand between her thighs, her breathy moans loud at first as I massaged her hardly. She held me by my area, palming and teasing me. I massaged softer to make sure I wasn't hurting her. I softened my grip on her inner thigh as her breathy moans became adorable, begging whimpers. I groaned as she touched me, finally letting go. I pulled her to lay on me before snuggling closer to her.

"I love you." She kissed my neck roughly.

"You'd better." I snarled, my anger returning as I enjoyed her lips against my throat.

That night

It was about 8:45 at night. Before lily woke up this morning I made some calls for her. I made many appointments with different maternal doctors all throughout the week.

She woke up later, changing into comfortable clothes. She tied her hair in a ponytail and did light makeup for the day.

I was sitting in the living room at around 9 pm in the afternoon, watching tv. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't look up when lily came into the living room.