The one with the announcement

3 weeks have passed. It almost been two months now.

"Biana I really think you should tell tam by now." Linh told her as they ate lunch in her room.

They were at linh and tams house.

"Can't we keep it a secret for a little while longer?" Biana whined as she glanced down at her baggy sweatshirt. That's all that she's been wearing all the time.

"I live with him. It's so hard to keep it secret." Linh whined.

"Then...move out or something." Biana mumbled.

"Biana." Sophie looked at her. "Cmon. He needs to know."

"I know." Biana sighed. "I'll tell him this week."

A few days later.

"How come you've only been wearing sweatshirts lately?" Tam asked her.

They were watching a movie at tams house. The room was dark and they were sitting on the couch. He had his arm around biana's shoulders. He was staring at her sweatshirt.

"Because...it's fall?" Biana said as a question. "And it's cold."

"Oh. Okay." Tam shrugged.

He smiled down at her sweetly.

"What?" Biana laughed.

"You look cute in sweatshirts." He smiled as he leant down and kissed her.

Biana smiled through kisses as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to sit on his lap.

While they were kissing Biana thought of something.

She held the back of his neck and played with his hair as they kissed. Biana got closer and closer.

She touched her body with his. She gulped before she pressed her small bump stomach onto his flat one.

Tam kept kissing her before he starting pulling away.

He gave her a confused look as he glanced down at her sweatshirt.

He scrunched his eyebrows together as he slowly moved his hand to put it on her stomach.

Tams eyes widened as he felt the bump on her stomach.

Then he watched with wide blue eyes as Biana lifted her sweatshirt slowly to show him.

"B-Biana?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" She asked softly.

"A-are y-y-you...?" He whispered, looking back at her as she put down her sweatshirt.

Biana nodded.

"Is I-it...?" Tam said softly as he pointed to himself.

Biana nodded.

"You're pregnant." He breathed.

Biana nodded with a small smile. "Surprise." She gave him small jazz hands.

He took a moment to process it.

"You're-you-...I'm- im gonna be a-...we're gonna have a..." he exclaimed.

"YOURE HAVING A BABY!" He yelled.

"Yup." She laughed.

"And we're gonna have it together?" He asked with teary blue eyes.

"Yup!" Biana laughed with tears in her eyes.

Tam seized her and kissed her long and rough. He pulled her closer as they kissed to have her stomach touch him.