The one with the delivery pt2

A half hour later, two nurses walked into the room with one bundle of blanket each, in their arms.

One nurse gave Sophie a baby wrapped in a light blue blanket. The other gave Keefe a baby with a slightly darker blue blanket.

They both teared up looking at their babies. "I can't believe this is them." Keefe smiled.

"Our baby boys." Sophie whispered, glossy eyed.

"What should we name them?" Keefe asked her.

They both thought for a moment. "Why don't we both choose a name each. But if we really don't like each other's names than we'll come up with something else." Sophie told him.

"Okay." Keefe nodded.

"On three." Sophie said. "One...two...three."

"Cole." Sophie said.

"Ethan." Keefe answered.

They each thought for a moment.

"Cole and Ethan." They repeatedly mumbled to themselves.

They looked at each other doubtfully.

"It doesn't have a nice ring to it." Keefe told her and Sophie nodded in agreement.

"How abouttt..." Keefe thought of another name. "...ummm... Dylan?" He asked.

"Cole and Dylan." The mumbled once again.

"I like those names." Sophie smiled at him.

"Now who gets which name?" Keefe asked.

They looked back and forth from their identical twin boys.

"This one looks like a cole." Sophie smiled at the baby in the baby blue blanket she had.

"Well then you gotta be Dylan." Keefe chuckled down at the twin in the dark blue blanket.

As they were holding their babies the nurses started rolling in two medical beds with Biana and Linh into the huge room Sophie was in.

"Hey guys!" Sophie smiled from her bed, exhausted and tired.

"Hey." Linh smiled, baby in her arms with Fitz next to her. "What happened to you?" She asked as she examined Sophie's very tired form.

"Yeah. You look like it was painful." Biana snorted as if there was absolutely no way it hurt. She was also sitting with a baby in her arms and tam standing by.

"Actually..." Keefe laughed nervously.

"It did hurt." Sophie growled, eyeing Keefe. "I'm still a bit human. It hurts humans to have babies. And that's what happened to me." Sophie sighed.

Biana and Linh gaped at each other, unbelievingly.

"How did you survive?" Linh gawked at her.

"Im guessing you're not having any more kids." Biana mumbled.

"What about you guys?" Keefe asked. "How're you guys feeling?"

"We're good." Tam told him.

Biana gave him a look. "Yeah we're good. He stood by and just watched me give birth to his precious little girl, but yeah." Biana rolled her eyes.

"I'm good too." Linh smiled.

"So what genders?" Fitz asked excitedly.

"I had a girl." Biana smiled at her baby. "Her name is Emma."

"We had twin boys." Sophie smiled. "Cole." She gestured to the one in her arms.

"And Dylan." Keefe gestured to the one in his arms.

"Oh those are cute names!" Biana exclaimed.

"Thanks." Sophie laughed.

"And we also had a girl. Say hello to Lily Vacker." Linh smiled at her baby.

"Aww that's so adorable." Sophie cooed.

"So when were they all born?" Linh asked.

"Today." Keefe answered stupidly.

"Linh do you not remember having your baby today?" Tam asked his twin confusedly.

"Today's date is October 9." Fitz answered plainly.

Linh gawked at her twin, wondering how stupid he was. Biana stared at her brother with her jaw hanging open. Sophie didn't even dare try to explain to Keefe. She only shook her head disappointedly.

"She was talking about the time they were born." Biana laughed.

Sophie and Linh joined, laughing hysterically at the boys who thought they didn't know when the girls had their babies.

All three boys flushed pink.

"Emma was born at 11:46 pm." Tam told them.

"Lily was born at..." Fitz checked the birth certificate. "11:25pm."

"Dylan was born at 8:55 pm." Sophie told them.

Keefe looked at the other certificate. "And 9:12pm for Cole."

"So Dylan is the oldest, then Cole, then lily, and emma is the youngest." Fitz calculated as if it was rocket science.

"It's so cool that they were born on the same day." Sophie smiled at all the babies.

Everyone nodded.

They all went home the next week.

A week after the babies were born.

"Aw hi cole!" I lovveee you." Sophie smiled down at her baby in her arms as she talked in a baby voice.

She was sitting at the end of her bed with a baby. Keefe was sitting on the couch in the room with the other one.

"Um I have Cole." Keefe told Sophie confusedly as he looked down at the twin he had.

"No. I do." Sophie told him with a confused expression as she looked down at the identical twin to the one Keefe was holding.

They both trailed off into silence.

"Keefe?" Sophie asked nervously. "How are we going to tell them apart?" She asked.

"Um..." Keefe trailed off. "Oh! I know which is which." He exclaimed. "I have cole because the nurses wrapped him in a blue blanket. You have Dylan because he was in a green one." He looked from the two pastel blankets.

"Oh phew." Sophie smiled relievedly. "Now lets remember to always dress cole in blue and Dylan in green. At least until we absolutely truly really can tell the difference." Sophie told him.

"Okay." Keefe nodded.

"Well then hi Dylan." Sophie corrected the name she called the baby in her arms earlier with a giggle.