The one with the ➕

Dylan's pov
A week later

I woke up to someone kissing my face.

They kept pressing their lips all over my face. I felt their weight on my waist, sitting on my lower stomach. I felt their hands were my bare chest.

They pressed their lips to my forehead, eyelids, cheeks, hair and just all over my face.

The strangest part was that every time they kissed me, they exclaimed, "muah!"

"Emma, babe... shhhh." I hushed emma as she kissed me, sitting on my lap while I was shirtless with loose boxers on.

"Daddy it's rose!" A high pitched soprano voice exclaimed.

My eyes ripped open when I my ears heard that well-known, beautiful singing voice. A wide smile spread across my face when I saw my 6 year old daughter sitting on my lap, smiling excitedly at me. I haven't seen her in 2 months since she spent a month sleepover at Blush and another month sleeping over at Emma's parents house.

"Rose!" I yelled with a smile, snatching my 6 year old off my lap. I was shirtless with loose boxers on, rose was in small shorts and a pink shirt that had a princess on it.

"Daddy!" She squealed as I layed on top of her, hugging her tightly to my chest. "Daddy you're a tiny winy bit heavy." She puffed from under me, her tiny arms wrapped the most they could go around my stomach.

"Oh my bad." I chuckled, rolling over to lay on my back next to emma in bed.

I pulled her to lay on top of me, like I do to emma. I hugged her close, sighing with a smile as I closed my eyes. We went quiet, hugging tightly. Rose layed on top of me, her legs on mine with her cheek pressed against my bare chest. My eyes turned wet with happiness and I smiled wider. I hadn't seen rose in months and I was so happy to have her in my arms again.

"Daddy don't cry." She told me cheerily as I opened my teary eyes to look down at her.

I chuckled at that, smiling as she pressed her soft, tiny fingers against my eyes. She wiped away my tears with a smile, kissing my cheek when she was done.

I stared at her, running my eyes over her beautiful face. "Rose, baby... you're gorgeous, you know that?" I asked her with a small smile, sliding my fingers through her curly, frizzy hair, trying to smoothen it

"I know daddy!" Rose exclaimed and I laughed at her, hugging my girl tighter.

"Did you know that you're my favorite elf ever?" I asked her teasingly.

"I thought mommy was your favorite." Rose frowned.

"She's number two." I whispered to rose and her face lit up.

"Why the hell are you talking to me about favorites at 7am?" Emma yawned, not opening her eyes as she snuggled her body closer to me. She was laying beside me, still half asleep as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not talking to you." I made a face at her, shrugging her arms off my neck so I could hug rose.

"Momma!" Rose squealed, shifting off my body to hug her mother.

Emma's eyes ripped open, hearing her 6 year old daughters voice. Rose hugged her mom tightly, wrapping her arms around Emma's stomach. Emma teared up as she hugged rose closer to her body, feeling her daughter in her arms for the first time in months. Rose lay on top of emma, her arms wrapped around Emma's waist. Emma was wearing a thin cotton robe, fully bare beneath it. Rose rested her cheek against Emma's tender chest, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Rose." Emma sighed with a relieved smile, rubbing roses' back from under her shirt. "You're back." She smiled at our daughter.

"I missed you mommy." Rose smiled at Emma, pecking her lips in a small kiss.

"I missed you too." Emma smiled, pecking a quick kiss to rose's lips back.

"Don't forget about me." I teased rose, kissing her lips quickly before throwing my arms around her as she yelled with a smile.

I pulled her to lay on top of me again, all three of us laughing. I attacked her cheeks and neck with kisses as she squealed, squirming in my arms.

The whole morning emma and I lay together in bed, rose laying on emma. I wrapped my arms around Emma and rose since they were laying together, pulling them both into my chest. Emma set her head on my shoulder, tilting her head to the side and kissing my neck once in a while.

Emma's pov

The day went by slowly. It was now 10:38pm and we were all still awake. Dylan and I were sitting in the living room with rose as she watched her cartoons. The room was dim, only lit up by the faint light of the two lamps on the side tables on either side of the couch we were on. Rose was sitting across Dylan's lap of course, her legs stretched out on the couch beside Dylan. Dylan had his arms wrapped protectively around her as she had an arm around his waist. Her other hand was in his hair, as always, playing with it gently. She was watching a sponge and starfish show that she loved, laughing at the dumb characters.

I was sitting on the other side of Dylan. He had moved one of the arms he had wrapped around rose to snake it around my waist. He pulled me closer so I set my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. He held rose and I close to him, closing his eyes with me.

We stayed like that for a while before I felt a bit queasy. I opened my eyes, smiling at Dylan's handsome, peaceful resting face. I shrugged out of his grip and he opened his eyes.

"Where you going babe?" He whined softly, snagging my wrist as I stood up.

He pulled me closer by my arm, kissing the inside of my wrist before pulling me down to sit beside him again. He nibbled on the inside of my wrist, kissing my palm and playing with my fingers with his lips.

I pulled my hand away when I felt queasy again, running it down the front of his body as he kissed my cheek.

"I'll be right back." I whispered, kissing his neck once before leaving.

I stood up and left then, going down the dim hallway. I finally reached the bathroom, going in and locking the door behind me. I didn't lock the door of Dylan and my bathroom often, there was no need and nothing to hide from him and he to me. So when I locked it now it felt weird.

My stomach felt queasy once again so I stood in front of the sink, gripping the edge of the counter. I bowed my head a bit, closing my eyes so I could think.

What's going on with me? Am I sick? No, I've taken all my elixirs and drink my Youth Bottle daily. It's only my stomach, what kind of sickness could that even be?...

Then I remembered the pleasurable night Dylan and I shared 9 days ago.

My eyes opened as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Could I be?...

I lifted my shirt, looking down at my thin waist. I put a hand over my slim stomach, running a hand gently over it. I inspected my body from all angles in the mirrored bathroom, trying to spot a difference in my body from 9 days earlier.

I felt like I had a tiny little bump, maybe I was imagining it.

I got another idea, reaching for the cabinet under the sink. I retrieved a long packaged stick, turning to the toilet room to use it.

"Only one way to find out." I whispered, walking to the bathroom.

I went in, closing the door behind me. I opened the pregnancy test, hesitating before using it.

Dylan should be here... I shouldn't do it without him...

But if it's negative, which it most likely is... he doesn't need to see me cry for the 5th time over coming up negative.

I took a deep breath, using the pregnancy test. Once I was done I covered the part I used it from, going back to the main bathroom. I stood in front of the sink, setting the stick on the side while I washed my hands. When I was done I picked it up, covering my hand over it.

It beeped and I felt my heart stop for a split second.

I took a few deep breaths, breathing shallowly.

I slowly uncovered my hand, reading the test.

No way