The one with the inability

Lily's pov

I woke up this morning to an earthquake. My eyes flew open when I felt my bed shaking violently. I gripped my sheets as I sat up in bed, looking around, scared and confused.

Then I saw him. Dylan was standing there with a huge grin on his face. He was standing on my bed, jumping on it and doing flips. I'm surprised it hadn't broken yet.

I groaned loudly and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"What are you doing? I moaned loudly to him.

"Jumping on your bed!" He flashed me the same crooked smile Cole gave me when he knew he was doing something wrong.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my pillow and fluffed it. "Why?" I asked, my voice grumpy.

He did a front flip before jumping higher. The roof was so high that I don't think even the highest ladder in the lost cities would reach it.

"Because I didn't want to wake you up for the appointment, that would be rude." He shrugged as he tumbled to Cole's side of the bed to jump higher

"Yes, because jumping on my bed is so much more polite than you waking me up." I mumbled as I grabbed one of the 9 pillows on my bed.

I hit Dylan in the legs with the pillow. "Get down. Cole isn't gonna be happy when he finds out you've been jumping on his side of the bed." I warned him with a smile as I hit him with the pillow repeatedly.

Dylan did a back flip and layed down on Cole's side of the bed, but not before stepping on his brothers' pillow with a smirk. "Grumpy grandpa Cole." He muttered with a roll of his dark ice blue eyes.

"You are so immature." I sighed, holding back a smile as he chucked Cole's pillow across the room.

He threw me a goofy smile before grabbing the pillow in my hand. He set it down on the bed a few inches away from mine and layed down.

He snuggled into my blanket and looked so adorable (I'm saying this in a friendly way), like a baby.

I pinched his cheek. "You look so cute!" I laughed.

He opened his eyes to look up at me. "Careful lils, remember- I'm your boyfriends identical brother." He warned me teasingly, a smirk playing on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, fighting a smile as I slapped his arm. He laughed loudly before throwing the blanket off of him.

"Cmon. Go get ready." He told me as he walked over to my side of the bed.

"In a minute." I whined as I pulled the blanket up to my neck and closed my eyes

"Lilyyyy!" He groaned as he tried to pull my blanket from me.

I didn't open my eyes as I gripped my blanket tightly. He pulled harder, and it started slipping from me. I fought over the blanket with him but his stupid boyish strength overruled mine and he snatched the blanket from my hands.

I glared up at him and he smiled down at me sweetly. "Aren't you gonna get ready too?" I asked him as I stood up and stretched.

"I'm going like this." He frowned at my question.

I eyed his messy outfit warily. He was wearing gray sweatpants that he had cut to be shorts with a black hoodie. When we were younger it used to bother emma and I that Dylan always dressed messier than Cole. Because we've had paparazzi following us all our lives because of our parents and we all liked to dress nice in front of the world- except Dylan. He liked to wear sweatpants and hoodies all day, all night, and in front of the whole entire world that always took hundreds of pictures of us. Cole never cared how Dylan dressed because he'd grown up with him and never cared from day 1. As we got older Emma and I got over it and now we didn't care how messy he dressed.