The one with the godmother

The next week Sophie and keefe dressed their best for the twins' ceremony.

Sophie had just gotten ready jack and Charlie and handed them to two guards. These guards were strictly only for councilors. But Sophie and keefe were such important saviors to the world they got one bodyguard hired by the council for each twin.

"Take them to the 4th floor, the light leaper is there." Sophie told the guards. They each nodded and left the room, closing the door.

Sophie looked over her outfit in the closet while Keefe made his hair.

She was wearing a sweetheart neckline dress. It was tight up to her waist, wear there was a lace bow to be tied in the back, before the dress fanned out. It was baby pink with hints of white, accenting the pink. The dress ended at a bit past her ankles in the front, but dragged back a bit. It had a shimmer layer of net over the silky baby pink dress. Her hair was fluffy and flipped, hung over her left shoulder. Her makeup was the lightest ever. Only mascara, nicely shaped eyebrows, highlighter, and blush.

She saw Keefe open the closet door from behind her. Sophie looked up at him in the mirror, as he stood behind her.

He smiled when he saw her.

"Why hello." Keefe smiled as he wrapped his arms around Sophie's waist from behind, pulling her closer to him, as he put his chin on her bare shoulder.

"Hi." Sophie giggled as she looked for a lipstick.

"You look gorgeous." Keefe told her softly as he admired her outfit.

Sophie looked over his outfit as she put on her lipstick.

"You look handsome too." She told him as she smacked her lips together, rubbing the lipstick.

"I know." Keefe shrugged with a smile.

Keefe slowly moved Sophie's hair off her shoulder, letting it fall to her back. He leant down with his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her shoulders, and then pressed small kissed on to her neck from behind her softly. Sophie let out loving sigh as she tilted her neck a bit to the right so he could travel his kisses higher up on her neck. Keefe places small kisses along her jaw before Sophie turned in his arms, grabbing his face gently, and putting her lips on his.

He kissed back, picking her up as they kissed. He sat down on the couch with her on his lap. Sophie sucked in a breath as he pressed his luscious lips against her neck. Keefe found a sensitive spot where her neck and shoulder met. He circled his tongue over the area, kissing and sucking at it. After he made it tender he bit down. Not enough to cause her pain, just for pleasure.

Keefe's name slipped out of her mouth in more of a moan than she meant to. He made her excited, excited in a way no one else could. And he knew that, empaths.

She put a hand on his chest, stopping him, even though she really didn't want to.

He pulled away to looked up at her confusedly.

"Can't have marks." She whispered with a small smirk. He looked up into her brown eyes innocently, knowing what she was talking about.

He pressed a simple kiss onto her collar bone. "And why not?" He breathed hotly on her neck.

"Keefe the world will see at the ceremony!" She rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Let them." He told her before seizing her face and kissing her lips again.

They finally pulled away.

"Cmon we gotta go." Keefe pulled Sophie up from the couch.

"Oh wait-" Sophie ran to her makeup vanity. She grabbed something and gave it to Keefe.