The one with the long night

Tam's point of view

After i talked to Sophie and keefe, all 6 of us watched a movie. After the movie ended Sophie and keefe, linh and fitz left.

I looked down at Biana sleeping in my lap when everyone was gone. It was 12:34pm and was dim in the house. I was sitting slouched against the couch. Biana was sitting across my lap, legs up on the couch. She had her head on my chest and was sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful even when she didn't try.

"Biana?" I asked softly, putting a hand on her waist and shaking her slightly.

She woke up a few seconds later. She groggily rubbed her face before opening those beautiful teal eyes to look up at me.

"Good morning?" Biana mumbled confusedly.

"It's almost 1am." I chuckled.

"Oh." Biana smiled up at me before shivering from the cold winter weather.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight against my chest.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked her as she wrapped her arms around my neck, a sleepy look on her face.

She nodded tiredly.

"Brace yourself." I warned her before picking her up and holding her from under her thighs so she wouldn't fall as she wrapped her legs around me. Biana had her arms around me, leaning her head against my chest tiredly.

She closed her eyes as I stood up. She fell asleep again by the time i went upstairs.

When I gently set her down on the velvet couch in our walk in closet she woke up.

"Sorry." She apologized for falling asleep.

"It's okay." I told her with a smile before helping her change her clothes.

I carried her bridal style to our room.

"Wanna go to sleep?" I asked her softly.

"Not yet." She shook her head.

I nodded and sat down on the soft matching chair to the couch in our room. I sat with her in my lap, facing towards me.

She leant up and kissed me out of nowhere.

But I liked it.

I closed my eyes and fell into her seduction. I kissed her back passionately.

We pulled away, breathing heavy. I helped her sit across my lap again as we gasped soft pants for air.

"Thanks." She mumbled, looking down at my chest as she put her hand on it.

"For what?" I asked confusedly as I slid my hand to rest on top of her thigh.

"For that..." she whispered with a small smile as she held the hand I had on her and moved it to rest lower on the inside of her thigh.

I nodded and rubbed her back in soothing circles.

"Feel free to do that anytime." I laughed and she joined.

We sat there in silence, not awkward but peaceful. I was still rubbing her back soothingly.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked her when I saw her eyelids drooping.

She nodded sleepily. I picked her up and layed her down I our bed. I got into the bed next to her, pulling the blanket our chests. She moved closer to me and hugged me from the side before falling asleep.