The one with Bienvenue dans le monde ma magnifique Amoura.

Cole's pov

Lily was halfway through having our baby. She was screaming the whole time, her eyes wet with tears streaming down her face once in a while. She took a few minutes break every once in a while. I helped her breath while she panted, totally out of breath.

She took a break then, throwing her head back and breathing heavily.

"In," I whispered, rubbing her back as she looked up at the ceiling with teary blue eyes. I kissed her cheek, reminding her. "In, baby in," I sighed and she nodded, looking at me now.

We inhaled together, exhaling slowly. We did that twelve more times before she was okay enough, not panting too hard anymore.

"I need you to push lily. You're halfway through." Elwin called from his place by Lily's legs, using his arm to wipe his forehead.

Lily nodded, inhaling deeply before pushing hard, screaming and crushing my hand as she did so.

Emma's pov

I was pissed. I've been having contraptions for 6 hours now and I still am not fully dilated! What the hell is going on with my body! My baby was kicking a lot now, eager to get out. My contraptions were getting bad, almost unbearable. I was loosing so much patience that I was about to just start pushing her out.

My baby kicked the bottom of my stomach, into my area again and I let out a moan loudly in pain, bending over and clutching my stomach. She kicked hard again and I growled down at my stomach as Dylan rubbed my back gently.

"Hold on a few more damn minutes." I snarled at my impatient baby. "I want you out of me more than you want out." I sighed, rubbing the bottom my stomach as Dylan held my free hand.

I looked over to see some guy nurse in my medical room, standing at the sink with some medicine he was working on. He was assigned to monitor me in my room by doctor hale.

Dylan's pov

"Can you check now?" Emma shouted over to the nurse and I grimaced at how rude she was being.

He nodded, coming over and checking. "You have one centimeter left, just wait a little longer." He told her with an attitude before turning away. I frowned at the sass he gave Emma, which made her loose it.

"what did you say?!" She hissed, lifting a hand and grabbing the guy with her telekinesis as he made his way to the door. I glared at him now as he ignored Emma.

"Emma." I said warningly as she turned the nurse around and brought him to be standing beside her bed with her telekinesis. As rude as the nurse was being, Emma wasn't supposed to act like that. The nurse shuddered then as I read his thoughts. I smirked a little when his thoughts told me that he was scared because he pissed off such an important person of the lost cities, Emma.

"listen to me you dipshit." Emma snapped at the nurse as he looked at her, fearing her. I read his thoughts and he was scared of a punishment Emma could make him face since she and I are so important to the council.

"Oh no." I moaned, putting my face in my hands from beside Emma as her hormones spiked to the highest, most craziest level she had.

"First I had to convince this little bitch to sleep with me so this could happen!" Emma exclaimed angrily, pointing at me and her stomach as she held the guy with her telekinesis still.

"Emma." I flushed pink.

"Shut up." She snarled, her hormones making her angrier than she's ever been before. Her eyes snapped back to the nurse as he stared at her. "Now, I've been having contraptions for SEVEN DAMN HOURS!" Emma screamed and I sighed.