The one with the pampering

Lily's pov

Cole pampered me the entire day. I don't know what else to say. He gave me everything and anything I wanted. We did a bunch of stuff today. We made cookies together, played chess, watched a movie, and so much more.

Right now I was doing my favorite activity with him.

We were sitting on the floor, wrapped up in a blanket. My clothes were long gone, so I was only in my lacy lingerie as he was in his boxers. I was sitting on his lap, facing him. He was sitting against the back of the sofa on the ground. We were kissing soft, wet kisses onto each other's lips. He had his hands at my hips. I felt his fingers slip below the side straps of my bottom garment. I had my hands in his hair, playing with it messily. He kept kissing my lips, over and over again. He pressed his lips against mine, sucking on them softly before pulling away so we both heard the sound our lips made when he did that. I kissed him back, as if we were taking turns, long and soft. His lips were wet from my mouths place on them when I pulled away.

We pulled away, begrudging needing to breathe.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me, pressing his wet lips against the exposed part of my chest.

"Sure." I nodded as I tried to stand up from his lap.

"Where're you going?" He asked me, confused, as he gripped my body with his hands to keep me there.

"To change." I told him in a duh tone.

"You don't need to change. We're watching a movie. You're fine." He rolled his eyes as he reached for the remote.

I smiled. "I am more comfortable like this." I murmured, looking down at my minimally covered body and he laughed.

He picked a movie called Up. It was about a cute little couple and he knew I loved this movie. We've watch it about a million times because I loved it.

As the movie started he layed down on the blanket on the ground, on his back. He pulled me to lay on top of him, stomach down. Just as I laid down I felt his area push against my garment. We let out the same breathy moans before laughing softly.

He pulled the blanket over us from my ankles to my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his hands on my backside. I put my head on his chest, facing towards the tv to watch the movie. All throughout the movie I felt his warm, wet lips press all over my hair, face, and lips.

When the movie ended I saw his eyelids drooping. I leant up and kissed him softly. He wanted to kiss back but he was just too tired to. He was so cute when he got all tired and drowsy as we kissed. We didn't have more than 2 hours of sleep last night, I can't blame him.

Cole's pov

"Wanna go to bed?" Lily whispered, a hand on my cheek.

"Sure." I shrugged as I sat us up with her on my lap facing me. "But I need to go home and get some stuff if I'm gonna be here for 5 months."

"No."

"No?" I rose an eyebrow.

"I don't want you to leave." She gripped at my bare back as she hugged me, holding me to her.

"I'll be right back babygirl." I whispered softly, combing my fingers through her hair.

She shook her head side to side. "You said you're pampering me today. Giving me whatever I want. I want you to stay." She mumbled before she turned her face to the side a bit, kissing my chest. "You don't need to get clothes." She whispered.

"Definitely not anything for at night." I grinned at her and she smiled back. "But I also need to get some other stuff." I sighed.