The one where he loves his girls

Dylan's pov

Rose watched cartoons in my lap for another hour. She had her hand in my hair, messing with it absentmindedly. I liked it when she played with my hair. It was adorable to watch and it surprisingly felt good.

Rose shifted off my lap as the end credits of the sponge and starfish show ended.

"Here mommy." Rose smiled at emma. "You can have daddy back now." She told us as she skipped out of our room, going back to her room to play.

"I never thought she'd let me have a turn." Emma smirked at me as she swung a leg on my other side, sitting on my lap as I slouched against the back of the couch.

I glanced down at her bare body, covered only by her undergarments.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked her as I played with her shoulder strap, slipping my finger under it.

"We're supposed to go to cole and Lily's for dinner." She told me after thinking over our day's schedule as she put her hands on my shoulders.

I nodded as I pulled her strap down, kissing her shoulder gently. "Sounds good."

Cole and lily have been married for 3 years now. They didn't have a child of course, but they loved Rosalie as their own. It was hard for lily at first, to be around babies, including rose. But she got over it, loving Rosalie more than all of us combined it seemed. Lily was actually the one who spoiled rose the most, tied with me on the list for first place. Even if rose asked lily to go skydiving for her upcoming 5th birthday, lily would surely take her.

Emma leant down and kissed my forehead with her soft lips.

"I love you." She whispered against my mouth, moving my lips with hers as she talked.

I kissed her in response. Who needed words?

Not me.

After a while we pulled away. I stood up from the couch and walked to our closet with her, holding her hand.

We walked in and shut the door. Emma put on a different set of undergarments before putting on a half see through white shirt that ended at her hips. She put on loose, fuzzy grey pajama pants on too. She fixed her hair into a ponytail as I put on a pair of shorts and a thin black shirt.

She looked at me from behind her from her vanity in the mirror. I flashed her her favorite crooked smile as I ran my hands through my hair, turning back to my mirror and fixing my chaotic mess.

After we were in comfortable clothes I rested my hand on the small of her back as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I led her out to the long hall outside our room.

"Go get rose. I'll get breakfast ready." She told me as she shut the double doors of our room.

I nodded as she turned to go down the stairs. I turned and walked down the long hall, putting my hands in my pockets.

Once I finally got to roses room I walked in silently. I didn't see Rosalie in her room, but heard her singing in her closet. I was planning on scaring her.

"Unicorns I lwove them, unicorns I lwove them, uni uni uni cornnssss... I lwovvveee them!..."

I smiled at rose's adorable singing as I went to stand beside her closet doorway, where she couldn't see me.

After her song finished she started humming. I heard her soft footfalls come closer to where I was standing.

"RAAAAA!" I yelled once my four year old came into view, not yet seeing me.