The one were they start the mission

Forkle and the crew showed up at the location at around 5:30am. They were doing the rescue early morning, hoping they would catch the bad guys off guard.

"Break and position." Forkle made eye contact with each of them with a point of two fingers to the metal enemy compound.

Break and position was were their group separated and positioned into their spots with their partners.

"I'm connecting to everyone in the next minute." Sophie told them.

Sophie connected all of their minds telepathically before every mission so they could all keep in touch without having to use unreliable devices.

Everyone separated with their partners.

Sophie and tam started running towards the gates of the enemy compound in the dark.

"More guards on the left than the right. Entrance must be there." Tam told her as he watched about four men guard the left side of the gate.

The enemy compound was a large metal square building. It was surrounded by a large metal, circular, electric gate. Outside of the gate the enemy compound was surrounded by a forest of many trees.

"Cover me." Sophie told tam as she approached the electric gates.

"Gotcha." Tam nodded as he held out his arms and gathered as many shadows as he could from around them.

They also decided to go on the mission early morning because for the next few hours tam would have enough shadows to cover them.

Sophie worked with the gate, trying to defuse the electricity for atleast a minute.

"Got it." She whispered after a minute, trying to be quiet.

"Give me a boost." Tam told her as he moved closer to the gate.

Sophie leant down and clasped her hands together and let him put his foot on her hands. She lifted him up and he jumped over the high fence.

He fell with a THUD.

Tam ducked in his shadows, concealing them more as the guards looked over to where he landed.

"Be careful." Sophie hissed after the guards looked away.

She climbed the fence halfway before jumping over it. She also landed with a THUD but softer.

The guards looked over again.

Sophie and tam froze.

"bE cArEFuL." Tam mocked with a face to her as two of the guards started to walk over.

Sophie rolled her eyes as they silently ran away from their spot as the guards got closer. They hid behind a side of the square compound.

Sophie watched the guards study the area from far away around the corner of the wall.

"Give me the laser." Tam whispered.

Sophie tossed him a laser stick from her pocket.

She kept watch as he burned a medium sized hole in the wall. He took the metal square out of the wall.

"Go." She told him.

He climbed through the square and Sophie climbed in after. She replaced the removed metal square back into the wall.

Tam gathered more shadows in the compound once they got in.

Sophie and tam studied their surroundings from the corner they were invisible in.