The one with the doubled night

Cole and lily went downstairs after a few hours together in his room to make everyone dinner. Cole was a good cook and he was teaching lily how to cook even though she wasn't very good.

When they were done cooking they set their plates at the table.

"DYLL? DINNERRRRR!" Cole called up the stairs to his brother who couldn't microwave a Mac and cheese cup himself without blowing up the house.

Meanwhile.

Emma was laying on Dylan's couch where had had pulled him by his collar to lay on her as they kissed.

"DYLL? DINNERRRRR!" Dylan's voice but a tiny bit different called to them.

Dylan pulled away with a growl when he heard his brothers voice interrupting him.

"I'm gonna have a tough time living with Cole, aren't I?" Emma murmured teasingly when they pulled away.

Dylan chuckled softly as he sat up on the couch. "You're telling me? He's my twin, I've lived with him for 16 years." He said as he helped her up.

They went downstairs.

"At least we have a personal cook in the house." Emma mumbled in Dylan's ear as they went down the stairs to the kitchen.

Dylan laughed loudly at that as he wrapped his hand around hers.

They walked into the kitchen and threw Cole and lily annoyed looks, even though they were kidding.

"Uh ho, there's grumpy Dylan." Lily teased with a smirk as she put his plate at the table.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "Ha ha." He mocked.

"I'm guessing we interrupted a moment?" Lily asked, looking up at them. "Maybe a heartfelt I love you?" She asked.

"Nope, I know my brother. We interrupted something more than that." Cole said as he sat down at the table, glancing up at his look alike suggestively through long brown lashes, wiggling his eyebrows.

Dylan kept his poker face with a roll of his eyes. Emma flushed pink as she let go of Dylan's hand and sat in front of Cole at the table.

"Ding ding ding!" Lily laughed and Cole smiled at his brother.

Dylan cracked a smile at that. "Ems if I've learned how to keep my face straight in front of my twin brother, you're gonna have to learn too." He laughed as he sat next to Cole at the table.

Emma and lily were sitting next to each other on one side of the table with Cole and Dylan in the other.

They started eating their dinner, talking and laughing along the way.

"So, I have to ask... what's up with your hairstyles?" Lily asked the boys.

Cole and Dylan looked at each other's hair. Looking at their brothers hair was like looking at their own without a mirror.

"Well when we were with the neverseen it got in our eyes when we were training." Cole told them, referring to their long bangs they had.

"So we got it cut." Dylan shrugged.

The twins looked at each other's hair again. It wasn't on their forehead anymore and it was cut a bit shorter, now they swooped back their dirty blonde hair with their fingers messily. It looked better than the bangs they used to have.

"Do you guys not like it?" Cole asked, looking at the girls. Dylan looked at them to.

"Hmm... it definitely needed a change... I like it." Emma shrugged with a smile.