Giyu Tomioka | Talk

"...and then a demon suddenly appeared and start to attack us luckily no one was injured and we were able to save the village, one time the demon..." you continued to talk non stop as you and Shinobu run together, back to the Demon slaying corps headquarters after completing a mission.

Among the Pillars you were the most talkative, with the exception of Shinobu and Giyu everyone always try to avoid partnering with you since they complain that it was more exhausting listening to you than actually fighting a demon. not that they actually say it to your face. 

after a few days after you and Shinobu returned from a mission you were walking around the headquarters, looking for someone to talk to, after aimlessly walking around you stumble upon Obanai who was peacefully resting on one of the branch of the tree. 

"Obanaiiiii!!!" you called below the tree, Obanai took a big sigh the moment he heard your voice

"go away" he coldly said not even bothering to look at you

"so cold, just listen to me for a second, I'll tell you what happened during my mission with Shinobu you see aft-" 

"Shut up!" before you could finish your sentence Obanai cut you off, He leap down from the tree and coldly look at you.

"You like Giyu right?" he suddenly said making you embarrassed, It was secret among the Pillars that you really like Giyu, except for Giyu himself. 

"why are you bringing that up now?" you asked 

"I'll tell you a secret, You see Giyu..." Obanai whispered to you, you being naive listened and believed everything he said. after that day the other pillars never heard your constant rumbling.

A few days after, You and Giyu were assigned to go to another mission, while you two were running there together you didn't muttered a single word which was odd. Giyu constantly glance at you wondering what was wrong.

After your successfully finishing your mission, You and Giyu was half way the headquarters when Giyu suddenly stop running, causing you to also stop.

"Why did we stop?" You asked Giyu who was looking at you

"why are you not talking?" 

"what do you mean?" you asked tilting your head

"you...your usually so loud and talkative" he seriously said, you look down and fidget the hem of your uniform.

"isn't better this way? The others always look annoyed and they avoid me whenever they saw me, besides don't you hate it when I blabber stuffs? you must've been annoyed I'm sorry" 

you bowed down to him and tried to avoid eye contact. fighting the tears that are threatening to fall.

"who said I didn't like it?" he asked, though he had a serious look on his face there was a bit of anger behind his words.

"Obanai said you like it more if you work in silence rather than when I was so loud and talk nonstop "

Giyu approach you and  placed both of his hands up to cupped your face to make you look directly at him. his dark blue eyes looking directly at you eyes, his used his thumb to wipe away the tears that were falling from your eyes. 

"I like it" he suddenly said, you look at him confuse, waiting for him to continue.

"I like listening to your voice, they were soft and gentle like a water. it was calming whenever I listen to you so don't listen to them and go back to the way you are" 

You look at him wide eyed before nodding your head, Giyu always seems to be so cold and distant but his actually so warm, Giyu then leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead, when he pulled back he placed his pat your head with his hand which you smiled at.

"so tell me, what happened to your mission with Shinobu" He said as you talk non stop on your way back to the headquarters, hand intertwined together.

'One kiss on the forehead is much sweeter than a thousand kiss on the lips. No lust but full of love and respect'