Kyojuro Rengoku | Only Look at me

This chapter was requested by @peachimichi therefore this chapter is dedicated to you. I hope you like it. i'm sorry if it's what you hoped for.

In some articles his name was spelled 'Kyoujurou' , but in the anime it was spelled 'Kyojuro' so i'm gonna follow it. This story happened before Kyojuro was a pillar, it was the time where his father trained him along with his brother.

Kyojuro was the sweetest, he was always so cheerful, his smile never falters, he was just too kind that sometimes you wonder if he were capable of getting mad or jealous but that question was soon answered.

"...998...999...1000..." Kyojuro counted as he swing his sword for the 1000th times without breaking a sweat, Senjuro, his younger brother who was beside him was almost giving up, drench in sweat.

"Why don't you two take a break ? Senjuro-chan is about to pass out" you interrupted as you watch them on the sides, normally their father would make them train harder, but since their father was away they had been training by themselves since dawn. 

"Thanks (Y/N)-oneechan!" Senjuro said as he drop his sword and run towards your embrace, ever since you two met, Senjuro had taken a liking to you which Kyojuro liked at first. but as you two got closer your attention shift to Senjuro that almost all your free time that was supposed to be spend with him goes to Senjuro.

"Ohhh did you get stronger Senjuro-chan? your hug feels more strong" you compliment as you pat his head, which he really like.

"Your spoiling him to much (Y/N)" Kyojuro said as he approach the two of you

"his a kid, he deserves to be spoiled" you argued as you smiled at him, Kyojuro opened his arms indicating you to hug him back, you were about to hug him but you felt Senjuro tugged on the hem of your haori, without thinking you turned around and gave you attention to the child, which clearly Kyojuro doesn't like.

"(Y/N)-oneechan, did you bring something for me again?" he asked with his big golden eyes. 

"of coarse I did!..here" you handed him candies you brought on your way, Senjuro gladly took it and thank you before running away. you watch him run around until Kyojuro grab your shoulder and made you face him.

"what's the matter?" you carefully asked, although he had his usual smiling expression somehow you could tell that he was mad.

"...Do you want to go to the festival later? " He asked enthusiastically that you almost forgot  that he look mad earlier

"Sure, Senjuro-chan actually asked me to go with him, let's all go together" you said, clueless to the growing jealousy on the bright yellow haired man.

"can't it just be the two of us? lately you've be-" 

"(Y/N)-oneechannnnn!!" Kyojuro was interrupted as Senjuro ran towards your direction, with your name being called you were about to turn around to greet the younger Rengoku, but Kyojuro held your face with both his hands and looks directly at your eyes.

"...(Y/N) you shouldn't look at other man when i'm right in front of you" he said with his sweet smile

"that man is your little brother you know" you chuckled as you held one of his hands that cupped your face and nuzzled your cheeks to it.

"still your only allowed to look at me" he said as he leaned down and gently captures your lips, you closed your eyes as you savor the warmth he radiates. his hands traveled to your waist to pull you closer to him while your hands find it way the the back of his neck to deepen the kiss.

due to the lack of oxygen the two of you pulled away, Kyojuro rest his forehead against yours as you two stare at each others eyes while trying to catch you breaths.

"..I love you (Y/N)" he said as he continue to stare at you lovingly 

"and I will only love you" you replied as you embrace him and buried your face to his chest.

OMAKE (BONUS):

"...so we still going to the festival?" you asked after a minute of embracing each other, Sejuro lone gone after witnessing, something he shouldn't have.

"yeah, but just the two of us, no Sejuro allowed" he firmly said his expression never chaging

"I got it..you're so cute when you're jealous Kyo-chan" you chuckled 

"I was not Jealous "

"okay whatever you say" 

Although Kyojuro doesn't show it, his easily jealous of others especially if it concerns you.

~.~

Published: September 23, 2019