Sanemi x Reader x Giyu III

|The Second One part 3 

(Sanemi's Ending)

After talking with Shinobu, You realize your feelings for Sanemi after making Shinobu promised to meet Giyu and explain everything to him. You made your way to the big tree in the headquarters where Sanemi told you to meet him.

as you near the promised place, you saw Sanemi's back looking up at the moon, your heart beat faster as you race towards him.

"Sanemi!" you called as you run towards him, as soon as Sanemi turn around you engulf him in a hug , making him stumble a bit but he regain his balance he was Sanemi after all. 

"I knew you'd come" he said as he also wrap his hand around you placing his chin on top of your head.

"I'm sorry Sanemi i should have realize it earlier" you mumble as you buried you head deeper to his chest, inhaling and memorizing his scent.

"are you an idiot, you were already mine even before you realize anything" he said that made you chuckled.

"come on I want to take you somewhere" he said as he reluctantly let go of you, he turned around and kneel down.

"get on my back" he said as he motioned for you to climb on his back

"eh are you sure?" 

"yeah, who said I can't fucking carry you all night" Sanemi said as he remembered you words the other day. you happily climb on his back and wrapping your hands on around his shoulder. Sanemi  began to run and jump to the roof after roof.

you were busy feeling the night breeze and the warmth he emit's that you didn't pay attention to where you were going. you come back to your senses when Sanemi come to a halt on top of a hill, over viewing the whole village filled with different lights and buzzing with people on their kimonos.

"wow, I didn't know there was a place like this near the headquarters" you said amaze as you climb down from Sanemi's back. you watch in amazement as fireworks lit up in different colors.

"look Sanemi it's so beautiful" you said as you focus on the colorful fireworks in the sky

"yeah I sure see it" he said as he stare at your eyes filled with amusement, that night Sanemi come to a conclusion that fireworks must have been made especially for you. 

with a grin on his face, Sanemi took hold of your hand and intertwined it together making you look at him.

"Sanemi?" you asked as he continue to stare at you with a smile you rarely see. suddenly Sanemi leaned down and kiss you on the lips, you were tense at first but soon relax as he gently kiss you, his lips were cold but Sanemi sure is a good kisser.

"I love you Sanemi" you whispered as soon as you two leaned back to breath, Sanemi took hold of the back of your head and pressed it on his chest.

"you hear that" he said as he made you listen to his beating heart that was abnormally beating fast.

"It's because of you, you drive me crazy (Y/N)" 

"i'm glad I can" you chuckled as you wrap your hands around his waist no intention of letting go.

"I love you to damn much" 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

(Giyu's Ending)

After talking with Shinobu, You realize your feelings for Giyu after making Shinobu promised to meet Shinobu and explain everything to him. You made your way to the entrance of the village wearing a red kimono that Shinobu made you to wear.

You chuckled as you saw Giyu on the entrance of the village his eyes staring at the couples as they passed their way.

"Sorry i'm late" you greeted Giyu as he turned to look at your appearance. 

"You look nice (Y/N)" he complimented as he smile at you, making you happy, your efforts to dress was not in vain.

"Thank you, let's go in" you said as you walk inside the village, but before you could wander Giyu intertwined you hands together, making you blush.

"I saw the other couple do it" he explained as he look away from you, avoiding your gaze.

"your so cute Giyu" you giggled as you let him hold your hand.

you two wander around the festival, you two even visited every booths while eating food. all the time, Giyu remained quiet, he happily let you drag him around wherever you go. seeing you happy and smiling was enough for him.

"oh we should find a place to watch the fireworks" you sheerfully ssid as you look for a perfect place.

"I know one, let's go" Giyu said as he lead the way this time, you watch Giyu's back as he makes way through the crowd, he act as a shield protecting you from the buzzing crown all the while never letting go of your hand.

Giyu lead you outside the village where there were no people around, but still have a perfect view of the sky.

"ohh this is a perfect place, how did you know about this place?" you asked as you look around

"I was planning on taking you here" he said as he look at you.

"your so sweet Giyu" you warmly smiled as him, the smile he loves. Giyu suddenly pulled you closer to him. engulfing you in a big hug, you rest your head on his shoulder satisfied with his warmth. Giyu rub the back of your head making you sleepy but then fireworks lit up the sky.

various colors of lights filled the sky,as you stare at it while you and Giyu embrace each other.

"oh I wish time would stop right now" you mumbled as you hug Giyu tighter. Giyu slightly pulled away from you to stare at your face which he really find adorable.

"don't worry from now on we'll always be together" Giyu said as he cupped your face staring deeply at you, slowly Giyu leaned down to kiss you while you close your eyes.

Giyu's lips were warm he was gentle making sure he doesn't hurt you. when you two pulled back Giyu rested his forehead against you staring at your eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)" he whispered as he deeply look at you

"I love you too Giyu"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I don't even know if there were already fireworks back then.