Sanemi Shinazugawa |Button up part 2

You can read this without reading the first part.

You were never the jealous type but being in relationship with Sanemi, you get to experience things, things you never ever dreamed of doing. 

"are you sure about this Shinobu-chan?" you asked for the hundredth time as you look at yourself in the mirror.

"If you want to get revenge on Shinazugawa, this is the perfect plan" Shinobu explained as you look at yourself once again.

Your usual closed and formal uniform has a the first few buttons open making you chest a little bit expose, which is by the way not your usual get up. 

"This better work" you whispered as you confidently look at yourself again.

"I'm sure it'll work" Shinobu encourage as she comb your hair.

Sanemi always enjoyed teasing you whenever you were jealous, but this time it was your turn to tease him. make him taste his own medicine. 

"Sanemi?" you softly called as you peak inside the training area, where he trains the other demon slayer. as soon as you walk in, all eyes were on you making you uncomfortable, but you still continued walking inside, determined to get back at your boyfriend.

"Is Sanemi in here?" you asked one of the demon slayers.

"ahh..ehh he..he..went..out" the demon slayer eyes can't help but trace his eyes down to your chest area causing him to have nose bleeds.

"eh he went out? after I come here dress like this" you muttered oblivious to the nosebleeds you were causing.

"(Y/N)-sama can I shake your hands?" one of the demon slayer asked

"ah sure?" you asked a little bit weirded  out but still oblige to do it.

as the demon slayer about to shake your hands, the doors slam opened making all of you flinch. Sanemi who had just returned was quick to assess the situation. a bunch of hormonal boys blushing and surrounding his girlfriend who had no single clue of what was happening. 

"Sanemi" you cheerfully called as you ran towards him, now, Sanemi was able to see the alteration you did to your uniform, which he really don't like.

"(Y/N) what the hell are you wearing?" he asked as soon as you were infront of him.

"Shinobu-chan recommend them, It's cute right?" you asked hoping to annoy him a little bit. it may not be showing to his face but Sanemi was already boiling.

"cover yourself up" he ordered as he pulled your haori to cover your chest area.

"I don't want too, It's suffocating " you playfully said,  paraphrasing the same words he said when you told him to cover himself up.

"are you doing this to get back at me?" he asked with a grin on his face

"so what if I am" you replied, Sanemi grinned and leaned down next to your ear.

"It's fucking working...but be prepared for a punishment" he whispered rather seductively as you madly blush which Sanemi smirk at. 

"What are you all looking at!? I'll gouge your eyes out?!" Sanemi said, his tone completely changing from sweet to rude as he address the others. 

everyone hurriedly scramble around and leave the place immediately.

"now we had the whole place to ourselves" he said as he pulled you closer to him. with a blush on your face you buttoned up your uniform but Sanemi hold your hand and prevented you from closing your uniform.

"don't bother closing it, it's gonna be on the floor later anyway "