Doma |Rainbow-colored Eyes

Requested by PaulaUtrera

Despite his happy and charismatic appearance, Doma actually lack human emotion, he lack empathy even when he was still a human, one thing was for sure, Doma was not normal. when he become a demon, Doma seems to have gained tolerance in pain.

No matter what he do with his body, no matter how gruesome it may be, he can do it with a serene expression on his face, acting like it was normal. 

however, the supposedly emotionless Doma, felt something he never felt before, the supposedly Demon who had a high tolerance in pain, felt pain he never experience before, all from the same person.

"(Y/N)-chan~" his over high pitched voice called as a chill ran down your spine.

"what the hell! what are doing in here?!" you asked as he suddenly appeared in front of you.

"I always know where (Y/N)-chan is~" he said following you with a skip on his steps.

"that's not something to be proud of!" an irk mark appeared on your head as he grinned widely

"why are you following me, get lost!" you added as you stop walking, making the upper demon also to stop walking, his grin never leaving his face.

"were going on the same place anyway, so why not go together" he suggested covering his mouth as he spread out his fan.

"suit yourself" you muttered quickly looking away after having a glance at his rainbow colored eyes, which of course was actually notice by Doma.

As you and Doma arrived on the Infinity fortress together, as all the upper moon demons were gathered. (In this one shot, you were the fifth upper demon). 

The first thing Doma did was to annoy Akaza, placing a hand on his colleague's shoulder playfully which irritated Akaza, resulting him to punching Doma which of course regenerated quickly. 

on the other hand, You watch them interact, uninterested, until Akaza made his way towards you and made a small talk, which of course you don't mind, Among the demons, Akaza was the best gentleman you know.

"hmmm seems interesting, tell me more" you excitedly asked Akaza as the two of you chat.

to you it was normal, but for the supposedly emotionless demon, he felt something after a long time, he felt pain on his chest as he watch you smile and look at Akaza straight in the eye, something he never seen you do around him.

After Muzan arrived and gave his long talk and order, it was time to leave, but Doma being Doma, decided to annoy you.

"come on (Y/N)-chan~ hang out with me for a bit~" he whined as he bother you

"I'm busy, go find someone else" you said as turn around ready to leave but Doma grab your wrist preventing you from leaving.

"just this time pleaseee~" he whined again, you were about to protest but his head suddenly burst as Akaza destroyed his head.

"what the!" you muttered startled at the sudden scene, though despite his head bursting his grip on you remained.

Doma quickly regenerate his head as he calm Kokushibo who was hostile towards Akaza for disrupting the hierarchy. getting fed up by the situation you took a big sigh as you made a decision that was surely you were gonna regret.

"stop it! come on I'll play with you for a while Doma" you said as you tug him away, with your words, the Biwa demon, strung his instrument and both you and Doma was back to his home.

"so what do you want to do?" you asked as you get comfortable at his place.

"hmmm I don't know I just want to spend time with you" he said as he grinned, while you keep staring straight, not bothering to look at him.

"are you kidding me! I'm going home then" you said as you stand up but suddenly, Doma grip your wrist and pulled you down with him as he pinned you down the soft bed.

"what are you doing?" you tried to stay calm but deep down your heart was beating so fast. 

"ne (Y/N)-chan, I can't help but notice, but you never make eye contact with me, why?" he asked as he has no intention to let you go, fighting back would probably be useless with the difference of strength between you two.

"..." you didn't answer as you still refuse to look at him, looking everywhere but at his face.

"come on at least tell me, I won't let go until you tell me" he playfully said in a sing song 

"...I'm scared" you muttered

"scared why?" you could tell his head was tilting as he was looking at you

"I'm scared if I look for too long, I can never look away" you muttered a blush covering your face, Doma's eyes widen slightly but quickly go back to normal as he grinned so widely.

"I don't know why but I feel so happy right now" he said as he can't help but smile so widely.

"(Y/N)-chan..." he called as he took hold of your chin to make you look at him.

"my heart is beating so fast, is this what love is?" he asked as he stare at your eyes, while you got lost at his rainbow colored eyes, it was so beautiful, it was something you can never get your eyes off once you seen it.

"I don't know don't ask me" you muttered as you relax and get comfortable at his hold.

"you're so cute (Y/N)-chan~" he chuckled as he let himself fall down on top of you, burying his face between your neck and shoulder.

"hey!" you called as completely cuddled with you

"just this once..." you muttered, giving up as your hands moved towards his hair to brush away some knots, soon you were also asleep, reminding yourself that your only allowing it this time.

but it was completely a lie, Once you tasted the sweet feeling of cuddling, you just can't get enough, so whenever the both of you had time, you would cuddle and fall asleep together.

Though both of you being clueless to this kind of things, your relationship would probably take a long time to progress, the good thing is, the both of you had all the time on the world. 

OMAKE:

"hey!" you shouted as Doma's head was blown away once again, which of course regenerate quickly.

"how can you remain calm! are you a masochist?!" you ask as he smiled so brightly after getting his head blown away.

"how mean (Y/N)-chan~ I just don't feel pain that's all"

"then act like it!"