Inosuke Hashibira |Soft

Requested by Kitty_Cat1619

Sorry it's not exactly as you requested.

~*~

You were smart, kind, strong and pretty, but lately, you've been insecure about your weight, you train regularly but somehow your body has a slow metabolism. you gained weight easily, thought you don't let it bother you, since there was nothing wrong in being chubby.

"hey! stop that hurts~" you whined as Zenitsu pinch your cheeks.

"I can't help it, it's so soft " Zenitsu said as he continued to pinch your cheeks.

"Zenitsu stop it now" Tanjiro said as he pulled Zenitsu away from you.

"just one more!" Zenitsu whined as he reach out for your cheeks one more, but Tanjiro already pulled him away.

"If Inosuke saw you, he'll get mad again" Tanjiro warned after reminiscing old memories.

You and Inosuke was actually dating, after miraculously confessing to you with the help of Tanjiro and Zentsu, You gladly accept his confession and the both of you started dating.

Since both of you were inexperience in this kind of things, your relationship is kinda sloppy but still you were happy with each other.

"It's not fair~ that boar get's a girlfriend before me! it's so unfair!" Zenitsu whined after getting drag across the room away from you.

"You shouldn't say that, you should be happy to the both of them" Tanjiro scold

"but still~" Zenitsu whined

Being chubby come with a lot of advantages, the only downfall is that people would often pinch your cheeks and think it's cute, what they don't know is, it actually hurts, though you don't mind people pinching your cheeks , just letting them have their own fun until their satisfied, sometimes it get's annoying, luckily your boyfriend would save you from time to time.

"Just one more, let me pinch you one more!" Zenitsu said as he crawl towards you, after escaping Tanjiro.

"What?! no way! I had enough!" you said as you ran away from him, But since Zenitsu is faster than you, he easily out run you, luckily your savior was just around the corner.

"MONITSU!" Inosuke shouted, jumping down the roof, blocking Zenitsu to go from you.

"WHO THE HELL IS MONITSU?!" Zenitsu shouted back.

"that would be you!" Inosuke replied back.

"anyway! you dare approach (Y/N) again!" Inosuke shouted as he points his sword at Zenitsu, while you watch behind with a poker face, this scene happens quite often.

"You all brawn and no brain! you would never understand the feeling of pinching soft cheeks" Zenitsu explained, keeping his guard up.

"I don't have to know that! I can pinch her anytime I want!" Inosuke replied back.

"Don't I get a say in these?" you muttered but was paid no mind.

"You have all that softness to yourself! you can't even share with me just a little bit" Zenitsu said

"She's mine! touch her again and I kill you!" Inosuke shouted back as he jump towards Zenitsu ready for a battle.

"(0_0)" <---you while everything was happening, what kind of ridiculous situation is this.

"STOP IT!" Tanjiro shouted as he stop the two from fighting each other, fortunately those two listened and stop.

"what are you guys doing, stop this now and go train!" Tanjiro scolded as the two dejectedly followed, as the three of them disappeared from your sight, you turned around to leave but you heard you name being called.

"(wrong pronunciation of your name)!" hearing the familiar name, you turned around only to be met with a bare chest.

"Inosuke?" you asked as you turn red from his embrace.

"..and you called my name wrong" you added as you recover from his sudden embrace. Inosuke only chuckled.

"...(Y/N)" he whispered near your ear as your heart skip a beat from his close contact and the way he called your name.

"Wha--what?!?" you asked getting nervous all of a sudden.

"don't let anyone touch you, if they did tell me and the great Inosuke-sama would beat them all up!" He proudly announce as he let you go and place his hands on his waist, you can't help smile at the familiar sight.

"alright, alright, only the great Inosuke-sama could touch me" you playfully said as you played along with his act.

"nyahahahahaha! no one can beat Inosuke-sama! as long as you are by his side!" he announce again making you blush, sometimes this boy could say the sweetest thing without even realizing it.

"that's enough now, and go back training before Tanjiro drag you there" you said as you pat his head and turned around to leave.

"Wait!" he called as you turn around again to face him.

"they really are the softest" he explained as he pinched both your cheeks, an irk mark appeared on your forehead as you jab him on the stomach.

"INOSUKE!"