Muichiro Tokito |Train Ride

Requested by MV_VILLARAIZ and Junktard

"Wow! so this thing is called a train! it's so big!" you excitedly said as you jump around like a child while fanning over the train.

"It's just a train, what's so great about it" Muichiro said as he stand beside you, not really bothered by the people around who were looking at you two.

"are you kidding me? look at that, such a masterpiece! " you exclaimed as you pointed to the said train, sparkles added for aesthetic. it might be an exaggeration but it was your first time to see a train, and luckily the mission assigned to you and Muichiro were so far that riding the train was required. 

sighing to himself, he let you have the time of your life before boarding the train. as the two of you sat side by side, all your attention were glued to the window even though all you see were tress that pass by. 

"your gonna strain your neck if you keep looking out of the window" He muttered as he watch you for almost an hour, just watching the tress.

"I can't help it, it's my first time riding one" you chuckled as you calm down and sat beside him again.

"I guess idiots get excited over everything" he muttered

"hey!"

and so begin the friendly banter between you two, ever since he come back from the swordsmith village, Muichiro started to become his old self and he started becoming more caring towards others, especially you. 

when Muichiro was his previous self, when he tends to be more strict and impassive, you confess to him about your feelings, only to be completely rejected. but it doesn't stop you to be friends with him. 

after all, it's better to be friends than strangers.

after getting excited you could soon feel your energy draining, your eyes start to feel heavy as you try to keep them open, but who ever won in a fight against sleep? definitely not you. 

on the other hand, Muichiro who was not feeling tired at all, notice you nodding off. and with his kind heart he can't help but feel burden as he watch you uncomfortably sleep. so doing what his heart tells him to do, he gently lead your head down his lap, so you could properly sleep.

while you comfortably sleep on Muichiro's lap, he can't help but stare at your sleeping lovely face, and as he ran his hand through your soft hair, you can't help but stir at your sleep.

"...flowers...so pretty.." you sleep talk as you nuzzle deeper on his lap.

"...it is indeed pretty" Muichiro muttered as he stared at you lovingly. 

with a smile on his face, Muichiro also fell asleep. 

OMAKE: 

Groaning, as you felt soft pillows underneath you, you start to wake up. but realizing you were on a mission with Muichiro , you immediately fluttered open your eyes and look at your surroundings.

 as you notice Muichiro were sleeping soundly and the fact the you were using his lap as a pillow. you can't help but blush and giggle to yourself as you went back to sleep on his lap. trying to desperately sleep again.