Kyojuro Rengoku |Time

Requested by alive_mochi

"What your training again?" you ask disappointed that Kyoujuro would rather spend his free time training than spending it with you, though you understand he wanted to get stronger, you can't help but feel sad. 

"sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you" he gently said as he pat you on the head and turn around to leave.

"that's the 6th time you said that" you sadly muttered as you turned around on the opposite direction to look for things to do.

"ahhhh what should I do " you said to yourself as you lay on the grass just staring at the clouds as they pass by.

"maybe I should just visit him..." you said again 

"nah I don't want to distract him from training" you muttered again, it was always like this, when Kyojuro would go train which was all the time, you would be left alone by yourself and you develop the hobby to talk by yourself. trust me, sometimes it works.

"This sucks! I'm bored" you muttered as you took a sigh and just decided to walk around.

your feet just move on it's own as you ended up at Kyojuro's training area anyway. you took your distance so he won't notice you, you took a seat and just watch him train, not in a creepy way.

but Kyojuro being a pillar, notice you right away, he stop training and turn around to look at you.

"(Y/N)? what are you doing here?" he asked as you approached him

"I was wandering around and ended up here anyway" you said as you smiled at him.

"I see, you must have been bored to take a walk" he said as he wipe away his sweat.

"are you finish already? want to hang out?" you asked a little hopeful he'll agreed.

"sorry, I'm just taking a little break, maybe next week?" he said as he drunk water this time. 

"Come on just this time! let's go out or something!" you still insist, you just wanted to spend more time him, since all he does was train then go on a mission or attend a meeting, you were not a pillar like him but you go to mission from time to time so you don't also quite see him.

"(Y/N) I really have to train right now, I've got a mission coming, I promised when I'm not busy we'll go out" he replied as he still smiled at you. 

"hmp!" you pout as you already heard him say that countless time, you don't even remember when was the last time you two spend time together. 

"(Y/N)?" he called as you were looking on the ground, your hair covering your eyes as you bawled your fist tightly. 

"then just go and date your stupid training instead!" you blurted out as you ran away.

"(Y/N) wait!" you heard him called as his voice fade on the distance.

~*~

"stupid, idiot..." you muttered as you wipe away your tears. 

"(Y/N)?" a voice called, you quickly wipe away all your tears and tried to smiled 

"oh Giyu? what a coincidence to see you here" you cheerfully said as tried to hide away the pain you were feeling.

"were you crying?" he asked, he sounds a little bit emotionless but he actually cares.

"hahaha of course not" you said trying to hide the pain behind your voice

"your eyes are puffy and red" Giyu pointed out.

"it's because of dust" you said as you try to drop off the topic.

"really?" He asked again

"yeah, by the way are you busy? want to get a drink with me?" you asked

"hmmm I'm not busy but I don't drink" he replied but you pretend not to hear it

"that's great then let's go!" you said as you pulled him away with you. Giyu was then force to accompany you while you drink and let out all your emotions out.

"he must has  been hurt, I should have been more considerate and let him train, I feel like I'm forcing him to change, I feel so horrible" you sob as you drunk another bottle , Giyu was patiently listening to you as he sat in front of you.

"...I don't think you're wrong, what's wrong with you wanting to spend time with him" Giyu said as he poured himself some water.

"you think so? still I should apologize" you muttered as your eyes feels heavy, you slump on the table your eyes closed. soon, you were on a deep slumber.

~*~

meanwhile, Kyojuro was at his estate pacing around, he tried to look for you but failed, it was now dark and you were still not home, he felt guilty as he think of the times you asked him to spend time with you but kindly reject you to train.

His train of toughs were interrupted as someone entered the room he was in.

"Rengoku-san" a familiar voice called, Kyojuro quickly turning around to see Giyu and you on his back soundly asleep.

"Tomioka! what happened to her?" he quickly asked as he examined you for any wounds.

"she's just sleeping, she drunk quite a lot" Giyu explained as he handed you to Kyojuro who carried you bridal style.

"Thanks Tomioka, I'll take care of her so you can go home now" Kyojuro said, Giyu was about to leave but said a few words before disappearing.

"she also cried a lot, so apologize when she wake up" 

"..."

Kyojuro silently carried you to the bed as he tucked you in followed by him as he cuddled you close to him.

"Kyojuro.." you muttered as you groaned in your sleep.

"sorry (Y/N), you must have been so upset, I'm sorry I didn't notice" Kyojuro apologize as he rub your back up and down.

"I forgot for a little while, that my time is limited, whenever I go on missions, I'm not sure if I can come back, I promise myself that I'll spend as much time as I can with you, sorry, I forgot about  it, I don't know what I will do if you ever leave me"  he added as you felt tiredness creep up on his body.

"I'll properly apologize tomorrow" he whispered as he fall asleep.

True to his words, Kyojuro apologize the moment you woke up and starting that day, he would always make time to spend more time with you and whenever he had to train he would take you with him and make you watch him or help him from time to time.